Renaming NPC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrCreeper, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MrCreeper

MrCreeper New Member

Yes, with the popularity of Umbreon or Espeon currently I think it will be a good idea to introduce a renaming NPC for those who cannot name their pokemon.

Where will he be based at?

Gen 1 - He will be stationed at the pink house at spawn. 2017-07-11_10.30.02.png

Gen 2 - Will be at the booth where Ryder is stationed.
    2017-07-11_10.37.01.png
    I am recommending get 1 for each Region due to how popular renaming will be.

Pricing - The pricing will be the same as ranks, 5k.

Name of Npc - Scotty The Re-namer

Skin - 2-1499742075.png https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/test-3799797/

Thank you for reading this short suggestion.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

They should increase the price to 20k as ranks payed to get their priviliges and it would be unfair to them if all their abilities were given to non donors.

MrCreeper likes this.
  3. MrCreeper

MrCreeper New Member

Maybe 10k would be better, I'm a legend rank so I don't mind but some others might so I see your point

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Maybe even more like 50k . Why? Well not everyone is going to evolve eevee with it so if it's expensive people will want to buy a rank.

5. MrCreeper

MrCreeper New Member

I see your point Voult, but I think doing it that much would cause an outrage like the berry situation. Since some people would actually want to rename their pokes apart from just naming the Eevee

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I like this idea, and I also agree that renaming pokes should be very expensive, maybe just for eevee it should be expensive while other pokemons it can be cheaper.