Technical Machines Survival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimkom, Jun 24, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Kimkom

Kimkom New Member

Technical Machines (TMs) are sold at Merchants in Survival. They allow your Pokémon to learn moves they are not able to learn during its learnset. Note: TMs are one-time use only - they will disappear when used. They will also take up an inventory slot, but can be placed in chests.

To use a TM, you hold it in your hand and right-click with it. You will be able to select which Pokémon is going to learn the move from the GUI that pops up if it is able learn it. If it is able to learn it, it works the same as when you level up; you will forget an existing move and learn the new move.

You can look up your Pokémon on sites like serebii.net, pokemondb.net and bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net to see what TMs your Pokémon can learn. Note that PokéFind uses sets from Generation 6.

TMs can be bought for 75 Tokens. Methods to obtain Tokens in Survival includes defeating gym leaders (20 Tokens per) and defeating wild NPC Trainers (1-15 Tokens per). You also have /vote which yields 5 Tokens if you vote for all four sites. and /rewards which may yield 1-50 Tokens

Merchants spawn within 2.000 to -2.000 in the X and Z coordinate, but never in spawn. These are the same mechanics as NPC Trainers. They spawn at random and each sell a specific type of moves which are listed below.

If you have any further queries or suggestions on how to improve the thread, feel free to contact me in-game as Workbenth and on Discord Kimkom#9999.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

This is gonna make team building easier :p
    Don't the fairy TMs go with the normal merchant? Or am I just missing everything. :confused:

3. Kimkom

Kimkom New Member

They do in PokéWorld, but not here apparently. I have mentioned it in the qa survival channel. :)

4. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

I saw, Rip Dazzling Gleam Gengar suprises

5. Kimkom

Kimkom New Member

Dazzling Gleam is now added to the Normal Merchant. ;)