Bought 5 shiny gen2 egg

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Aurocassia, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Aurocassia

Aurocassia New Member

I bought 5 shiny gen2 egg and I thought i would have a chance to get shiny mantine/belossom/aipom, but when i reach egg incubator they aren't in the list and i would want a refound for this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

We do not do refunds, unfortunately. The Pokémon you may get from eggs are listed under the item when you click on it in the store. Shiny Oddish/Gloom and shiny Aipom may have the chance to spawn in the wild though under the effects of a shiny charm, as well as Mantine, though Mantine is rare as is so the chances of a shiny one are slim.

3. Aurocassia

Aurocassia New Member

You had list them under the store list but actually they are not hatchable in egg incubator!!! So you just trying to troll or scaming your customer ???
    And i know they spawned in wild under shiny charm effect, but yeh i want a egged one don't judge me.
    And with your logic, remove all the shiny eggs in store because all the pokemon except the starters WERE ALL ABLE TO SPAWNED IN WILD.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I doubled checked in the store and ingame and it seems you are correct... sorry for the misinformation before, I thought you couldn't get those Pokémon from the eggs. The best way to resolve this misunderstanding would be to privately message a Manager+ and see if they may be able to provide you some sort of compensation, though I'm unsure if anything can be done. Sorry for the inconvenience.