PaySafe Card not supported

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by AlexTheo, Jan 18, 2019.

1. AlexTheo

AlexTheo New Member

Hello. My in game name is xXAlexTheoXx. I recently tried purchasing some stuff via paysafe which is the payment method I use when available. Sadly, for whatever reason, it didnt let me. I clicked on the checkout option, entered my info (obviously not going to show here xD) and it sent me to the PaySafe site where you log into you paysafe account. I did that and then hit pay, but then a message popped (it's in greek btw) which basically said the site didnt support paying via paysafe. I asked a bunch of mods about it but nobody could do anything. I even asked Danny, the Owner, but he hasnt responded yet. It's been 3 days and I would like to be able to buy the stuff I need. Should you wish to see a picture of the site saying that paysafe isnt supported, I can provide it but its in greek so I doubt it'll help much. This issue should be addressed not only because I want to buy things and can only use paysafe, but also because many people wanting to buy will be unable to because of this.

2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Could you pls provide a screenshot with what it says on the paysafecard site? You can just cover your own info :)

3. AlexTheo

AlexTheo New Member

the page didnt have my info on it, the one that says its not supported, but the thing is, I live in greece, the page is in greek, how can you understand it? regardless, ill send it http://prntscr.com/m9kicp
    the only part that should be of interest to you is the first sentence, which states: The specific paysafecard PIN cannot be used for payment at the specific online store. The second sentence pretty much says click here to see which sites accept paysafe.