Blue's Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Adam_Blue, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Hi everyone! I never did an introduction, so I thought I might as well do one.:D

My friends call me Adamy lol (the story behind it is kind of embarrassing). If for some reason you want to call me Adamy I'll be fine with it lol.

I love the color blue (Pretty sure you already have guessed that by now lol).

I Have a sister that is a couple minutes older than me. There's also my dog Alex. He's a yorkshire. I thought it was funny how my mom gave basically everyone names that start with the letter A xD.

I'm American, but I have Brasilian heritage. My family were all from Brasil, except my sister, cousin and I. Growing up in a Brasilian family compared to an American one is a little more different. The first time I ate American food I was like "Where have you been all my life!?" I may be Brasilian by blood, but I'm American by heart.

I've been playing soccer since I was six years old and I started playing lacrosse three years ago. I prefer soccer over lacrosse, since I've been playing it longer.

My favorite type of food is Italian. I just love it sooo much that I could live off it lol.

My favorite subject in school is math and gym. Yes, I'm a math nerd I don't know why, but I just like math. Especially Algebra.

I listen to pop and hip-hop.

I'm 15 years old.

In the future I would like to become an actor. I know it's a long shot, but hey they're dreams for a reason. They're hard to reach, but we can reach them. That's why I joined my school's drama club in the winter. There’s two types of people in this world, those that wish for their dreams and those that work for their dreams. Be the one that works for your dreams!

Pokemon has always been part of me, it was vital to my childhood. My sister and I always watched a little bit of the anime when we were in first grade. That was way back when Ash was traveling with Dawn and Brock in the Sinnoh Region.

My favorite Pokemon are Dialga, Gliscor, Poipole, Suicune, Latios, Phione, Glalie, Glaceon, Noivern and Garchomp.

In my spare time I play Minecraft, hang out with friends, practice soccer or binge Netflix shows with my dog Alex.

Steven Universe and Riverdale are my favorite shows. I just love how in Steven Universe they incorporated real life issues to a cartoon. The characters are great too and relatable at times xD.

During the summer time my sister and I will walk to the beach and just hang out there. It's therapeutic for us. Just watching the waves and relaxing can really help boost yourself.

This quote stuck with me "When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine!"
    There's enough despair and grief in the world, don't let that consume you from your happy self. My mom always said this to me when I was younger and it grew on me. Love life and be proud of who you are!

My partner in crime is Sage! He’s a great partner and great person!

Well, that's my introduction. Thank you for taking the time to read it :D

Feel free to dm me anytime on discord BlueCuine#9569 Whether you need help in-game or just want to talk about anything.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    _ImACqctus_ likes this.
  2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Awesome intro :D, you forgot partners in crime with sage though <3

3. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

I can’t believe I forgot ._. , I edited the intro.

4. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Blueeeeeeeeee lovely intro, love having you on the staff team <3 :) keep up the great workkkkk ;D

5. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Thank you Baeporeon it's great to be part of the staff team :D

Baeporeon likes this.
  6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the party hehe

7. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

It’s great to be here