How t Git Gud in Pokemon Skyblock v3 PvP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JFan, Nov 12, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear Everyone,
    I tried my best to teach u how to git gud in Skyblock v3 pvp, plz leave a like if it helps.

First: What to bring in PvP zone.
    You should not bring a lot of stuffs to pvp zone because if you really died, you will lose em all. You should at least bring an axe to pvp zone (if you are rich, bringe your goods is better) because axe deals the same damage except gold and wooden axe 9 damages even iron armor players will get 3 hit ko if you keep on critting them.

Second: Don't be a non-leaving Steven Stone.
    Everytime if you found that you got a Evolution Stone, leave as soon as possible. How to leave safely? hide in somewhere that not many players at then /is, make sure you are sneaking when doing that.

Third: Team up with your friends.
    Although there is a rule that disallows teaming, but you can team with your friends in Skyblock PvP. make sure you stick together closely and not to attack your teammate or they will think you wanna kill em and kill you.

Fourth: Don’t tell your dad to buy wrong pet for you.
    Maybe you found that you can buy a pvp pokemon but remember don’t buy a pvp Pokemon that is useless for you. Tauros: KB others and deal damage, Jolteon: thunder nearby enemies, flareon: set enimies on fire, vaporeon: do damage to others and give them slowness. Make sure you choose them wisely.

Fifth: Never tell your science teacher to get potions
    You maybe will like to use potions for good rush but please don’t bring some stupid potion which are like NORMAL weakness potion or NORMAL poison potion and others stupid potions that gives you disadvantage, I recommend you to use splash potion of healing for quick heals, potion of invisibility if you don’t wanna be killed when mining, splash speed potion for running from diamond armored players, jump boost potion for killing others anonymously and ezily. Your Science teacher can’t teach you how to brew potions, go to minecraft wiki for the information.

Sixth: Enchants will shine other’s eye
    You will like to enchant your armour so that you can be overpowered and shine others to death. Maybe well-enchanted iron armour can easily kill diamond armour players, after that, you can get their diamonds are what you guess!? Enchant it for FULL power!!!!!!!!

Seventh: Don't trust a magician who teaches you to fly
    This is so important that do NOT use hacks or you will give you a message of disconnected from server but after you saw that, you will cry a river.

Last but not the least: Run when a diamond armored player is near you.
    As everyone knows, diamond armored player can't be killed by axes easily so you always need to look around frequently after a diamond armored player is running to you. You should run when there is a diamond armored player is in your 10 blocks range so that you won't be killed by them.

So these are all my advice for you. If you have any suggestion of this advice, feel free to comment down below.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Sorry for the title... AGAIN! Its should be How to Git Gud in Pokemon Skyblock v3 PvP.

3. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

thanks for the guide :) i'm sure some people will find this useful

4. TheJolteon27

TheJolteon27 Member

Actually, you should be running if they're is within 20 blocks away, and Speed and Invisibility potions are useful. Also, you should bring an iron pickaxe to get the goodies.

Other than that, The Jolt Bard Approves.