Picking your Legend for Legend Rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Voultronix, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

NOTE: Please note that this is for choosing your legend and not actually how good the legend necessarily is however in some cases this is the case but it will be explained later on.

Picking A legend for Legend Rank!
    [​IMG]
    S Tier: These Pokemon are definitely worth your $200 ! They have extremely high stats in the departments they need it in such as attack and special attack. These Pokemon most likely wont every come up in a quest so don't worry everyone wont be running around with these bad boys.
    A Tier: These Pokemon have high stats and are power houses in both bulk and strength. Recommend picking these guys up with your $200 as they will do their jobs extremely well!
    B Tier: These Pokemon also have high stats however are not nearly as effective as the Pokemon above in the roles they play. Dont take them for granted though they can still dish some serious damage.
    C Tier: These Pokemon aren't necessarily bad they're just not worth your $200 especially for the Dog trio which are rumored to have a quest. As for the mythical Pokemon they have pretty average stats and pseudos play better roles then they do.
    D Tier: The legendary birds have already had a limited quest and there is plenty of them on the server so it wouldn't be worth dropping $200 for Pokemon that aren't exclusive nor the best pick.
    F Tier: Frankly this trio is just plain bad. They're interesting and have a cool design they're just not worth the $200 for them to sit in your PC and one day they could potentially have their own quest where you can just get them for free.

Thanks for reading ! Pretty basic but I know most people when deciding to buy legend already know what they want!

2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Love it great guide for anyone deciding on choosing there legend pokes

3. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

i think will help many, i had a hard time choosing my legend, but im glad i made a decent decision xD

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Awesome! Definately accurate. Wouldn't suggest getting the dogs, as you said there is a quest upcoming for them! Thanks <3

5. minermaotwno1

minermaotwno1 Member

A if i got legend i'll get kyogre not only cause its power and its design :3

also tbh the registeel in f tier bring me a nightmare once

6. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Thread locked due to necroposting.