PokéWars Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PeteZa, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeteZa

PeteZa Crazy Active Member

Hello trainers!

PokéWars has just been FULLY RELEASED! :D

We've included a bunch of new maps, kits, cosmetics and more!
    • Added DOUBLES gamemode! (2v2v2v2v2v2v2v2)
    • Added 14 new kits, all with unique Charge Moves! Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mareep, Ditto, Teddiursa, Houndour, Machop, Heracross, Scyther, Abra, Larvitar, Celebi and Mew. Kits can be unlocked now with Coins and Crates - Added new SOLO and DOUBLES maps! Fossil and Pipe
    • Added new FOURS maps! Mystical, Arab and Glide
    • Added two new upgrades! Rare Candies and XP Share
    • Added new items! Revive and Berries - Revamped Charge Moves
    • Fixed Party bugs and much more!

Crates & Cosmetics :eek:

In this update, you will also see our new Crate system and Cosmetics! You can earn Crates when completing a game or winning. You can earn ANY tier Crate from this. Let me repeat that again so it is fully understood You can earn ANY tier Crate, including Epic! All the crates contain a variety of Cosmetics, PokeWars Kits and Gold.
    The Cosmetics are something we will be growing more and more over time and be adding network wide. Just imagine running around Pokemon World with all that swag in the future!
    Once you get a Crate, head on over to the Crate Altar. You will notice that certain tier crates have a timer. When you click on them the timer will start and countdown, even when offline. Once the timer is done, you can open that crate. If you want to speed up the countdown, you can use Gems. You can also open the Top 3 tier Crates with Gems instantly! Gems can only be obtained by purchasing them over at our store.

Gold Boosters o_O
    Added a Gold Booster to the store. The Gold Booster will allow you to earn 3x Gold in PokéWars for 60 minutes! This will allow you to earn enough to unlock your favourite kits.

We hope you enjoy this new gamemode!

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

First :D, also I love the gamemode.

3. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Excited to play! :)

4. xCro

xCro Member

The best GameMode ever, great job DEV's and BUILDER's for making this come true! Already got the Mew :p

5. izn

izn New Member

Really addicting game mode. Hope to see leaderboards in the near future??

6. Writemare100

Writemare100 New Member

I asked MrExtensioncord and A JrMod called Sauraxus they bolth told me to ask you about this on pokefind Skyblock I will msg you the problem at spawn
    ok?

Micah1123 likes this.
  7. Micah1123

Micah1123 New Member

so yesterday my computer was laggy af bc i wanted to not use opti find and have a 1 - bar wifi connection. but i was like screw it so i went to play.pokefind.co and when i went in the server i was already laggy asf and it kept kicking me out saying im sending to many packets i dont know what that means. so eventually i was abble to play my favorite game on minecraft pokewars. so i go into a solo game and once i step in its says Micah1123 try to fly hack like im lagging. so im in the bedwars game and out of no where i keep dying by falling of my base
    . and one time i sprung up in the air off the map. it was like this multiple games too, well luckily my connection is better so i can play pokewars but i cant because i am banned. please unban me i would never hack ok thanks bye.

8. fallout7716

fallout7716 New Member

I'm in 1.12.1 and i cant join the server

9. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

fallout7716 the version of the server is not yet updated to 1.12.1 get a lower version like 1.12 then it should work

CobraHnter likes this.
  10. elmachocreeper

elmachocreeper New Member

hi i know im in the wrong place but i would like to know how to report someone because i recently got scammed out of 160 u balls by user PINKYGIRLY

11. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

chunkforsugar likes this.
  12. Simpson987

Simpson987 New Member

i got banned for reach what is that

13. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Reach is a hack. That means you hit people in far distance.

14. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Reach is currently broken so I don't know why you got banned. Reach is an exception unless you have video evidence

15. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

16. Brianismlg222

Brianismlg222 New Member

Great :)

17. hotshot87897

hotshot87897 New Member

What do i do i keep lagging out of pokewars

18. Thaumium12

Thaumium12 New Member

I cant get on pokeworld, every time I try to download the resource pack it takes too long and its times out

19. Rumpelstiltskin6

Rumpelstiltskin6 New Member

Well. Really good gamemode. I just love it. But like i every third game i see a hacker. And i dont find any way to report people. I have screenshot of 2 people cross teaming and 1 with a gliding charizard in the air

20. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Feel free to report on the discord here and about the one in third hacker, the staff team and I are doing our best to get all hackers banned. Thank you for the support on the gamemode nonetheless and I hope you continue to enjoy it!