Pokéworld - Abilities (Gen 1-3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kdrshv, Aug 12, 2017.

1. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Hey guys,

when Mike and myself knew that Abilities are coming to the game, we decided to create this thread to help a lot of people.
    Inside you will find every single Pokemon from Gen 1, 2 and 3 with all abilities and every single description.

!!! note 1 → This document is updated to Generation 1, 2 & 3 Pokemons (№ 1-386)

!!! note 2 → HA stands for HIDDEN ABILITY (NOT IN THE GAME)

!!! note 3 → Use CTRL + F, or the panel on the left to help you navigate!

What are abilities?
    Abilities, introduced in Generation 3 (Ruby/Sapphire), are special attributes given to each Pokémon that can aid them in battle. Many abilities act as a power-up by increasing a move or stat ; others introduce a third-party effect like a weather condition. Some abilities can even hinder a Pokémon battle.

Each Pokémon can have only one ability, however, some have the option of two different abilities. The choice is random and each ability is equally likely. There are 308 single-ability Pokémon and 355 dual-ability Pokémon.

If anything is wrong or if you want a bit more information feel free to leave any feedback down below.

If this article helped you, don't forget to LIKE.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    xArcuz likes this.
  2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Great and useful post <3

Jay Johnson and kdrshv like this.
  3. Kimson

Kimson New Member

Does Meowth's "Pickup" ability do anything in this server?
    I carried it and battled with a lot of wild pokemons but receiving nothing

4. MrCreeper

MrCreeper New Member

No I'm afraid it doesn't work yet, due to the fact that it hasn't been implemented yet and only basic items are available at the moment. Hopefully they will add more items later on in the game. :)

Kimson likes this.