Re-Re-Re Introduction ( REEE XD)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iC_Braden, Mar 27, 2019.

1. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Well alot has changed sence my last Re introduction which was back in may of 2018 almost a year ago hehe so ill just list what has changed and some new stuff. last time we met my username was iC_PRODIGY some people still now me by this name lol but there is some history behind that name ( another time) my new IGN is iC_Braden, and if u haven't noticed my name is Braden some nicknames people use to address me are Bray,Nub ( Delyla ) , iC, prodigy ( rare to hear) thoughs are a few. let's see i was in scholl to be a nurse which i got a degree in ( am not one tho :p ) i had just been let go from a daycare job ( bad staff ) i now work at walmart and proudly ( as proud as i can be hehe) i was a mod at the time whoever when i got my new job i left staff and was re accepted the 16th of this month ( march 2019 ) at the time i was a QA i had left that team and joined the build team which i also left when i got my new job ( hmm should re apply ) im a pretty open book lol you will usally find me siting in a staff discord with fredbot or alone XD so if im not in school or work im there if you need anything i usally respond quick i know this wasnt much of a into more like a re fresher ill link my past two intros now http://forum.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/ic_prodigy.15460/ http://forum.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/ic_prodigy-or-braden.13533/ hope you know a little more about me now stay saucy my potato's :p

Eivets500 and AshGreninja101 like this.
  2. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

well nice to meet you, cool too see you work at walmart too thats crazy if you need anything feel free to pm im always around stay saucy Braden (XD what is my life LOL)

3. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

;D bradeennn

4. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Congratulations on the degree! so happy to see you back!

iC_Braden likes this.
  5. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Congratulations on your degree Braden! And nice intro

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice intro lol. I’m only 15 days late

7. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

noice re re re intro *nub* :3