Sage's reintro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sagestar, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Turns out that I made an intro waaayyy long ago and now I am back to make another one, hopefully giving a few of you people a little insight to who I am, so we can become friends! :D or improve friendship ;) Anyway here I go:

My name is Magnus (Funny fact: It means strong and big in Latin) and I am as of now 16 years old, I'm a Viking king,:p. I come from the World Master handball country Denmark (We won recently :cool:).

My hobbies range from Vector art and photoshop (You can see my profile pic), but I also love anime, cartoons and animation in general (Star Wars, Marvel, DC, try me out on Discord, I dare you :cool:).

I am a nice person, who loves to be strange and want that people embrace their inner weirdness (You may see me dab sometimes ingame xD).

I'm partners in crime with the person known as Adam or Blue, who recently got promoted (Congrats, dude I'm gonna call on your help when hackers show their ugly faces ;))

During summertime, I either work, relax or is in some kind of camp with many other people, though I prefer to use some time in my slumber out in my room, as I am a socially awkward person, so it's a few select people that I can really get close with (I spend much time with those people too).

My favorite Pokemon is probably without question: Palkia, Dialga, Flygon (I enjoy Darks help xD), Vaporeon (Again Baepoeron dudeee), Jolteon (Pi you got me here :)) etc.

I love to do guides, you can go to Bae's thread, which is here if you want to see some ;): http://forum.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/generation-4-guides-in-progress.21641/

Other than that feel free to msg me on Discord or ingame or forums :D!

Baeporeon likes this.
  2. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Awesome intro man! :D

Sagestar likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Just a little over a week late but nice intro!

Sagestar likes this.
  4. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Awesome intro sage! great to get to know you a little better :)

Sagestar likes this.
  5. Brok3n

Brok3n New Member

Good intro dude. But remember, I'm the viking king :p

6. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Thread Locked due to Necroposting.