Spawn rates, and easy tokens.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jack Drisdelle, Feb 25, 2019.

?

should dratini spawn rates go up?

Poll closed Mar 4, 2019.
  1. Yes, they are too hard to find.

50.0%
  2. No, thats what makes them great.

50.0%
  1. Jack Drisdelle

Jack Drisdelle New Member

Hi there! i recently started to play again i realized, tokens are hard to get, so i was hoping you guys would find a way to make it easier to get tokens. And i know, you get them from challenges, but they don't give enough.

Also, the spawn rates for the dratini are really crazy, so raising them would be great, and maybe even givig them more areas to spawn in too.

2. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

Every gen(Pokeworld) that comes out, the rare pokemon from the previous generation become less and less rare. Since Dratini is a g1 pokemon, in g4 would be more common(still pretty rare) than rare pokemon like Gible(super rare) to spawn more often.

You can also get more tokens from Quests, Challenges, G3 gyms give tokens when won, /claim if you have pokemon in a player ran gym, Iconic trainers are able to give tokens once beaten(Level 100 Pokemon), /vote as you are rewarded with a reward spin once voting on all 4 sites to get Vote dust to buy tokens from there(make sure you vote every 24 hours to make it go through without any trouble), You can sell stones to the MM(Mystery man) to get tokens also, Vets are able to give rewards once won also(Only a few, vets reset every 6 hours), And PokeLoot in g4 that are scattered around Shiloh

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  3. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

How do you feel about getting a Dratini from a player trade that has plenty of them? The Pokemon is more common among real player than it is in the wild. You can trade for one and save some time looking. Would you rather stick with your point of raising the spawn rates so people can catch their own sooner in their playthrough?

4. Jack Drisdelle

Jack Drisdelle New Member

Thanks to you both! I like your point Jolteon.