Suggestion - Voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Akane_C, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Akane_C

Akane_C New Member

I vote almost every single day. But it's been annoying with the second link (I'll put in at the bottom) that keeps NOT working, or sometimes any of the links works at all. Now I'm fine with missing a couple of the bonus rewards, not a problem. A couple of days of not having 1 extra dust plus bonus rewards? No problem!

That was around 3 weeks ago. I've been trying to vote and wait on the website for an hour if it updates, using Gen 1, 2 and 3 to vote on, skipping a whole day or two from voting and retrying it, doesn't work. Now, I know it's most likely the website's problem, and I have two suggestions. Please, least listen to them.

First idea is to add another website to vote for, whilst keeping the vote rewards system still at 4. It fixes the problem of if one website were to be down or having a problem. Now, the problem with this is that you get a vote dust extra. But even then, it's much better than being basically handicapped and not receiving as many from the bonus as the others.

The second idea is to lower the Bonus Reward so that it would only be 3 websites. It basically works the same as the first idea. Although you get the Bonus Reward easier, this idea is less work.

It's been annoying, having to keep experimenting on the voting to find out that you basically can't do it, and our solution has been just staff members repeating the same thing.
    Please, don't brush the problem off as "the website's problem, not ours". What's the point of having the Bonus Rewards if some of the players wouldn't be able to use it at all.

The link that doesn't work: https://minecraft-server.net/details/Pokefind/

2. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

I alwayz have to deal with this, the websites dont work so i vote for this idea...