Survival 2.0 - Player Count

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JolteonRoyalty, Apr 13, 2019.

?

Should skyblock pokemon mechanics be incorporated within Pokesurvival.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What do skyblock pokemon do?

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Only some

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Maybe later

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

I always think about how surprisingly well some game-modes are doing like Skyblock with 60 Players and Pokeworld with 420 Players (4/13/19). We can all try together to gather and keep a decent player base count for PokeSurvival too point Oh.
    Let me start with the idea about obtaining more chunks of Minecraft land in survival 2.0. The only current way to get more chunks is to upgrade your Pokefind rank. Allowing players to have access to more chunks when they run out of space to build on a horizontal surface would be appreciated because, players who are used to building in an endless space within vanilla single player Minecraft might experience Survival 2.0 and the difference in land claimed between the two game-modes as a hindrance to creativity.
    Before going off on a tangent about every single idea i have to make Pokefinds dev team cater to me, i will just instead list a few topics with a small description for quick reading.
    1. Pokemon Spawn Rates - Advise the common player of any bugged pokemon spawns, as well as which biome specific pokemon spawn in. Increased all pokemon spawn rates at and around claimed areas.
    2. Auction House - The auction house from factions would be nice here. Has it already been added in survival? Someone reply me back.
    3. Griefing - Do something about TnT and such to minimize the ways players can effect someones claimed area. I remember my armor stands were not safe at one point. Players reading this can also play nice with your neighbors plot.
    4. Spawn zone - Can be less confusing with the map outside of the building facing something clearly visable in the map and in front of them. Could use wider roads, and more levels with more biomes close by.
    5. /Wild - Being randomly teleported somewhere we dont want to be and having a cooldown stinks. Decrease the cooldown for this function or be able to choose our biome somehow.
    Thanks for reading.

CowlessTheEpic likes this.
  2. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

I accidentally put this in general disc. it should be in suggestions, soz -.-,

3. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Okay, I like your ideas, here are my thoughts:
    I like this, maybe there could be Trainer tips that say "___ type Pokémon can be found in a ___ biome" or a forums guide. I would love higher spawn rates, they are way too low atm and that's one of the main reasons why Survival is not as popular as it should be
    It's currently not added, and would be very convenient for the server and players to trade their items with hardly any risk of scamming
    Yes please, Survival is not Factions and the grief rules really need some tweaking, spending weeks on a house and then getting it blown up and raided is really annoying
    I personally like the current spawn zone, the roads are fine the way they are and more biomes close to spawn is going to make life easier for the people who start playing the day it comes out
    I feel that choosing a biome takes the point out of /wild, and the cooldown is so you don't teleport away if you're about to get killed (at least I think so). Maybe a decreased cooldown would be okay but not anything really short.

All in all I like a lot of these ideas and I hope to see them in Survival 2.0 :D

(Moved to suggestions)