Voting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vlame, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Vlame

Vlame New Member

Hi Pokefind,

I voted today 4 times but I didn't get my vote dust. I filled exactly my minecraft IGN. Is there any possibility I can get my 4 vote dust and my bonus dust?

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Vlame sadly that is the voting sites error. All I can suggest is you vote 24 hours or more after your previous vote and dont close the website until you get your reward. Hope this helps ;)

3. Jamie Li

Jamie Li New Member

What do you even do with vote dust? It says you can only access a voting shop in gamemodes, which is?

4. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

You can access a vote shop on PokeWorld gamemode. Do /vote and you should be able to see an item named Vote Shop. Click there and a menu will pop up with available purchases. Also make sure you waited exactly 24 hours before your next voting!

5. Jamie Li

Jamie Li New Member

What Pokeworld gamemode? I'm on Pokefind Skyblock, when I do /vote in the spawn area of the Skyblock, it gives me 6 items, One of which is a bonus reward, another is this vote shop, that says "You can only access a voting shop in gamemodes." And the rest are the links to the voting sites

6. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I believe the new voting system is only in pokeworld gamemode, eventually you will be able to spend your dust in skyblock and survival too.