Cool Game Mode Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Larzrum, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

Spawn in a map and you have 10 or 15 minutes to catch Pokemon. Like poke balls spawn in and you get them. Then you go and catch Pokemon like Pokemon go style. To build up a team of six. Once the time runs out you get teleport to arena (Even without a full team of six) and have Pokemon battles. The winner of course is the person who wins all the battles.

lego10001 and TheDoctor420 like this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Would be so buggy and probably wouldn' work properly

3. Aric - Smidgy

Aric - Smidgy New Member

Would take too long and would most likely be very buggy, overall not a very good idea.

4. RadsammyT

RadsammyT New Member

Then how can you predict that the minigame itself would be buggy and long? Would that be through the operations the server is handing? The lag on the server?
    I am interested in this game, and I would hate for this suggestion to not be on the server, honestly, it's basically Battle Royale and Pokemon World combined.

5. Voultronix

If you've ever cbattled you would know its extremely buggy and doesn't work the way it should. Plus the amount of coding for this would be insane and cant be monitized.

6. xXwazerzXx

xXwazerzXx New Member

Useless, It would take up to much time for updates that could be fun.

7. lego10001

lego10001 Member

Besides the hard coding most people would rather have work gen 3, and the large time and the potential lag, this sounds like a really good idea.

8. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

In my opinion this gamemode will take much time each match,will also make the players fed up really quick since they will need to roam around trying to make a good team.

9. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Everyone this is the forums for suggesting ideas so please try to be positive, not just negative. No ideas are perfect. As a mini-feature I to agree with everyone here. I understand that everything we do in the Pokefind server, from the gyms to the Pokemon, there is coding in everything we do. I know that more features mean more coding, but think about actually doing a Safari Run like in the games, you are in an area where you need to play lets say 10k Coins to play in, you get 30 Safari Balls and catch Pokemon there like in the game without or with the bait and mud/rock feature. You would have about 300 seconds (5 minutes) to catch as many Pokemon as possible and this could be a one time an hour so this won't abused.
    Also, I would also like to see something similar to the Bug Catch Tournament like in Gold/Silver and HeartGold/SoulSilver, wherein the game you had a short time to catch a bug Pokemon in an area and you would be able to keep that Pokemon. This event could happen once a week and whatever Bug Pokemon you caught would have at least about 65%+ IVs.

10. Voultronix

Suggestions are open to critiscm. If the majority of people don't like an idea it gives a good indication that people don't want it and it shouldn' be implemented. Saves them time of making it and only finding out no one wants it, which unfortunately wasn't done with some of pokefinds alternate game modes