MissBlissx’ Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissBlissx, Dec 20, 2017.

1. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

Hello everyone, yesterday I got told to play on this server by an amazing friend of mine and a great staff member @Miss Banks I personally didn’t know about the server but I am so happy he asked me to come, te server is amazing and even though I’m new I am getting a lot of warm welcomes and it means a lot. Thanks everyone and I hope to see you all online!

TopDensity likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the server and the Forums MissBliss :D
    If you ever have any questions / comments / concerns you can feel free to DM me or another staff member on Discord or the Forums!
    I'm happy Miss Banks was able to get you to come on and I'm glad you like it so far. Hope to see you around!! :D

MissBlissx likes this.
  3. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Hey skaddie, so glad you love the server and I hope we can interact more in the future!

MissBlissx likes this.
  4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello MissBlissx!

Welcome to the forums and to the Pokefind server! Hoping you've been enjoying it so far and that you'll continue to enjoy your time here. :D Very glad MissBanks has brought you on here and I'm looking forwards to seeing you on the server soon! Like ShootingFor3 has already mentioned, if you have any questions feel free to message any of the staff members and we'll do our best to help!

MissBlissx likes this.
  5. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Member

Hello and welcome to pokefind! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you every have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact us!

MissBlissx likes this.
  6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you will enjoy both the Forums and the Server since you are new, if you need any help don't resist messaging me.

MissBlissx likes this.
  7. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

Thank you so much guys it means a lot, hope to see you all online because you all are amazing staff members!

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, MissBlissx! It's lovely to hear that a staff member of ours has brought you here to be apart of our community! I look forward to seeing you on here and in game. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me on here or on Discord! Happy hunting and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

ShootingFor3 and MissBlissx like this.
  9. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

Thank you so much, it means a lot of me that all of you are so nice. I have found some amazing Pokemon and I really enjoy playing PokeWars!