The one and only

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spyro Dragon, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

Some of you may have noticed me poking around the server especially some of the staff so now i am here

Who am i?

I wont get into detail about my past and present you can just look it up on google from my early days against ripto to being the skylanders best asset, as for myself

I am a rare purple dragon with a wife ( and a daughter who actually is undocumented as she is never mentioned)

One of the things that drew me to the server is both how 3rd person it is and its playstyle of 1 stronger than 2 but 3 counters them both after the apocolypse of another i server i started looking for a new one and thanks to sundee i did and now im loving it here,

What else is available?

Alongside minecraft i play world of waships, planet coaster, xcom 2, battlefront 2 (2017), and KSP i also have gotten a new headset recently so i can connect and talk with others so im looking forward to playing with some of you here and beyond

Its wonderful to meet all of you!

Need to contact me outside the game? Just mention me in discord or tweet me at @spyrothdragon

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Spyro!!
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can feel free to message Me or another Staff member on Discord or even here on the Forums!
    I'm glad you enjoy the server and I hope to see you around :D

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Welcome to the forums and PokéFind Spyro! Nice games you play there :D I hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask any questions!

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums! Glad you are here and having fun. I also got influenced to join this server from youtubers. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

5. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

Will do!
    thanks glad to be here! Like i said im open to anything that i have, BF2 kinda destroys my GPU so i dont really play it much (thanks to grEAdy) looking into some parts at best buy to boost it as my computer is a expandable type
    i did by ssundee mainly, im kind of a noob to pokemon but im quickly learning things, only thing i dont like is getting stuck in path blocks after logging in and i have to glitch the bock to get out when i dont want to /spawn :p one thing that may trigger you or other players is i dont play by syncing like most do, i instead play the overpower tactic (all moves are either guranteed deaths or insanely strong) or the outplay tactic (moves that counter or doom an opponent regardless of what move they pull) this is how i exploited the system and completed many quests at a way lower level than whats recommended, this tactic is how i beat the the water gym in gen 3, with 1 lvl 85 and 4 lvl 60-65 against the npcs lvl 78-85s i even beat the legendary bird quest with pokemon as low as lvl 60-65 crazy i know but my suicide powerhouse attacks have worked even on pokemon 20 or mor levels above

6. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you, I think we have talked in the past on discord, glad to see you here!

7. KeeGaming

KeeGaming New Member

Nice to meet you Spyro. By any chance do you know Purple Dragon on Discord?

8. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

No i dont

9. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

I'm sorry I'm late but welcome to the forums, I'm always here to help and all of the staff members are here to help you as well. Enjoy and I do hope to see you online sometimes.

10. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Hi and welcome to the shadow army I mean pokefind.
    [​IMG][​IMG]LUGIAS EVERY WERE

11. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Spyro! As a kid I always loved the Spyro the Dragon video game, so I take quite a bit of a liking towards your name & your profile picture. Also, Planet Coaster is a really good game. ;) I hope to see you more on the server & here on our forums in the future, and feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions! :D Happy hunting!

12. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

:D a friend of mine runs a spyro fan account on twitter its a hub to try to get activision to remaster the original trilogy its @spyrouniverse if interested
    Indeed, if you play it check out my workshop, have about 20 some different fireworks shows i can message you the link to my workshop at any time or just check my twitter which should be mentioned in my above post, or message me on discord #shamelessselfpromotion
    will do!