Gen 2 - Pc suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dombatt1, May 15, 2017.

?

Do you think having an extra pc page, would be beneficial as well as fair to the pokefind community?

1. Yes <3

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Since the arrival of gen 2, many level 30s, including me are struggling to catch pokemons because of our PC being full! I'd rather not delete pokemon, or sell it for something cheap, nor would anyone do that.

What I suggest, as well as many people I've seen, is an extra PC page or maybe 2 for when we start our adventure in Gen 2! When we started in Gen 1 we had 2 PC pages, I only think its fair that when you reach level 30 (or have access to gen 2) should be able to unlock another PC page or 2.
    [This includes both non-rank, and ranks]

Pros:
    - more fun
    - ease of Pokemon catching
    - no need for saltiness about deleting pokes / PC being full
    - both non - ranked and ranked players get 1 PC page

Cons:
    - as for cons i don't really see any, except for people under lvl 30 asking for an extra PC page lol

Overall its a Win - Win for everyone who becomes 30+.
    Thanks for reading this thread, and I hope this accepted! <3
    - dombatt1:)

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. sky

sky New Member

The server wants $$ so they make get some of these $$ or trade someone of these $$

ChampTWKY likes this.
  3. Darko Silvanovich

Darko Silvanovich New Member

Dear god no! This is nothing more than an excuse to take away hard earned privileges from already and future donors. Before we start giving all the thousands who have reached level 30, let us think and sympathize with those who payed for the extra PC slots. Is it really fair to them to suddenly be giving them out for free. Listen, it is not that I think this is a horrible idea, but before we make rash decisions, let us look at the other side of the story.

ChampTWKY likes this.
  4. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Ya I know I got Pro rank, but im just saying this as all ranks and non-ranks get this extra pc slot, so it would be fair for all <3

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Although under my Jr mod rank I have elite and my first 2 pages of pc are filled with lvl 55 pokemon that are junk and weedles. You also need to look at some of your pokemon and ask yourself do you really need them?

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

You would have to have 2 page full of amazing great pokemon to not be able to delete them. Right now my Pc box is pretty much filled with trash. First page is full of gastly and then a bunch of ratatas and abra. The rest of the pages have random pokemon. I could pretty much delete almost everything in my PC and I would but i'm waiting for some kind of multi-delete cause deleting one at a time would take a few hours.

7. DrCandyGuy

DrCandyGuy New Member

The staff team doesn't have to add this even though its a great idea, however they can atleast make a faster way to transfer pokemon because currently it takes way too long

8. Potatos

Potatos New Member

I think that this is an excellent idea and will benefit most of the players in pokefind server

dombatt1 likes this.
  9. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I was thinking the same thing when Gen 2 came out!

I have a great idea:
    I think we should make this suggestion and this (http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/free-level-30-rank.2411) into one thing where you get a rank in game called "Experienced" instead of just "Member" on the side panel, if you haven't donated. The rank gives you an extra 1-2 PC pages along with being able to post in the Rare Spawn channel on Discord and maybe other things?!

I'm pretty sure they could also make a bot to link your Minecraft account with your Discord one, instead of having mods have to approve them! Another idea.

10. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

I agree with not allowing the extra PC page's for non-donaters because we do have too look at both sides. I would bump the idea of fixing the glitchy PC mechanics first! I mean I get so aggravated when im trying to "ORGANIZE" my PC. I can't its too glitched and takes 10-15 trys to move a hotbar pokemon into an empty slot in the PC...

11. xBrandy

xBrandy New Member

This will be in the next update! Stay tuned :D 1 extra pc page for everyone :)

HexedHero likes this.
  12. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Omg, ty, its gonna be lit!!!
    Btw, does this include both non donors, and donors?

13. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

It both. The update has gone live today :D