Free Level 30 rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knightas_Playz, May 15, 2017.

1. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

As it said in the title but the free rank gives you nothing but only give you right in discord chat like the rare pokemon chat, only ranked player can talk in it due to the reason that so many new players were making fake claims such as trolls, but it's unfair to the players that had enough experience on the server to have some rights to post rare pokes that had spawned.

2. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I can totally see where you are coming from this, since the Rare Poke Spawn channel on Discord went to Ranks only I did see a massive decrease in the amount of rares being reported in there, especially even being on servers where it was known a rare had spawned but because no ranks were on that server but me, I had to report them but if I wasn't there, no one would of reported them. I was thinking at the time of this event happening that we should have like a little application to fill out to basically just say that you won't provide a false report and will in turn get you banned/muted from the discord. However! I love your idea of once you're level 30 you can get a hidden rank on discord where you can post in the Rare Poke Spawn channel! Especially since the new max level is 50, this is a great idea and have my full support!

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya this would be really nice cause not every f2p is a troll and there are players that troll even with a rank. Maybe another level 50 rank? Also maybe the ranks name could be something like Kyoto (Something).

HaveSomeFun333 likes this.
  4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

It would take incredibly long to get all lvl 30s ranks

5. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

They can/could make a bot to link your discord with Minecraft account!

HaveSomeFun333 likes this.