Faster Way To Release Pokemon!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SwagLikePikachu, May 17, 2017.

1. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

With all the "Catch Pokemon" challenges (e.g catch 10 Weedle) that I've been doing, my PC is clogging up! It takes way to much time to transfer Pokemon and there should be a way to transfer multiple Pokemon at a time.

MsNaz likes this.
  2. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

there shouldn't even be a cool down time to remove a poke

3. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

The cool down for releasing Pokemon is like, what 5 seconds? It should be 2 seconds IMO.

It's just for players so they don't press the release button on a Pokemon they obviously don't wanna get rid of but I feel like their should be a one time thing or command to say that you are aware that you will be releasing your Pokemon, so the cool down is still there for new players but you only have a 1 second cool down or something from now on.

EDIT: I actually agree completely with ZombByeGod on the post below, selecting multiple Pokemon is totally doable and would work great!

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I can totally understand this. They should add a way to multi delete pokemon like in Pokemon GO. After selecting all the pokemon, it should show all the pokemon that are gonna be deleted just in case a good one accidentally got selected. Then ...Poff... there all sent to the wild (Or that's what they want as to think)

Sycho11, TetsuTaco and HexedHero like this.
  5. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I agree with this, and I think that everyone on the server does too, after grinding out trying to find that 100% weedle (Or doing the weedle challenges), you have got to be able to quickly release all of the bad ones you have found.

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I totally agree with you fam. Way more easy and secure.

7. Ambitiously

Ambitiously Member

Yeah I really like this post, I have like a whole page of Weedles from the Weedle challenges and it takes too long to delete them all separately, hopefully this will be changed soon!
    Banner.png Rayquaza GIF.gif

8. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Completely agree with this suggestion.

9. MrJoshyy

MrJoshyy Active Member

This is something currently being looked into by the developers. Hopefully we should have something soon.