SkyBlocks suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpaceTurtle21, May 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SpaceTurtle21

SpaceTurtle21 New Member

I Think a good way to make more people play skyblocks is to add new things to it. For example they could have a option for players to sell items using signs. Another idea I had was to include a pvp area. A third idea I had was sort of an auction were players could auction off goods at different prices. this would help players gain money without selling things in the market. Overall I believe adding new functions to the skyblocks would increase the amount of people playing

Pirateboy04 likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

The selling items through sign idea is awesome. People can start their own shops on there island cause their are some items the shop doesn't buy.

SpaceTurtle21 and Pirateboy04 like this.
  3. Pirateboy04

Pirateboy04 New Member

I have full support for sign shops and auction. Please add these, Pokéfind.

SpaceTurtle21 likes this.
  4. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

Yes! On other skyblock servers I have played on, player shops were a load of fun to create and a good way to make money. I also agree with the PvP area idea as it has another aspect to work to get the best gear and fight it out with people, and also there is two ways of doing the auction, a /ah way, where they list up for a certain amount of time and there is a whole list of listen items, or a chat pop-up way, where someone lists an item and other people bid on that item.

Pirateboy04 and SpaceTurtle21 like this.
  5. xBrandy

xBrandy New Member

Yes! I agree on selling items using the signs :) This is always a fun way to earn money. Also the Auction part.. I would love to see this in Skyblock :)

6. SpaceTurtle21

SpaceTurtle21 New Member

Does anyone know when the next skyblocks update is coming? Also Could they add all minecraft items to the shop to be purchased and or sold? Such different flowers and other items? This would make it easier to get different dyes and other materials.

7. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Not sure when the update coming and the staff probable isn't allowed to spoil but you should join discord if you havn't. Updates get there posted first.