Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TubeNinja, May 14, 2017.

1. TubeNinja

TubeNinja New Member

Introduction

Hello there, everyone! In this thread, I'm going to tell you all about who exactly TubeNinja is and what I do on a day-to-day basis! If you have any more questions about me, just ask. I'm a pretty friendly person and I would love to answer any questions you have!​

Who are you?
    Well as I said above, my name is TubeNinja However, my real name is Jake. I don't have any preference with my name. As of today, I have joined both the PokeFind server and forums. I can honestly say that I'm enjoying myself quite well! I live in the Belgium. I can only speak three languages, and those are French, Dutch and English. At the time writing this, I am 15 years old. My birthday is on November 25.
    I can honestly say that I do not get emotional very easily, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Although I'm kindhearted and I truly do want the best for everyone around me, I will still tell it as it is. I have always been interested in what people think, why they think that and how their minds work. I love answering questions and talking about all sorts of topics. If you ever want to talk about something serious or completely random, don't hesitate to talk to me on here or in-game.
    I love animals. I always have, and I always will. My favorite animal is a dolphin, but I also love llamas, goats, and alpacas. I have donated to The Humane Society, which helps end animal cruelty all and gives the pets loving homes. I haven't donated much to this organization, but every little bit counts! In mid-August, I had become a vegetarian, and I don't regret it at all. Although I didn't do this for the animals, because it doesn't really make a difference, I still feel like I've made a decision to change me for the better. If you guys are planning or have even thought about becoming a vegetarian, I totally recommend it! You don't even miss the taste of meat after the first two weeks. Just remember that it won't take the first try of you becoming a vegetarian, especially if you love meat like I did. It's just a fail and repeat the process.

What are your hobbies, favorites, etc.?
    Just so it's easier for both you and me, I will be creating this into a short list.
    ☆ I prefer bands over soloists.
    ☆ Light blue is my favorite color.
    ☆ My favorite food is pizza.
    ☆ I am awful at math, but I do pretty decently in other subjects.
    ☆ I enjoy the smaller text.
    ☆ My hobbies are art, creating graphics and gaming.
    ☆ I love music
    ☆ I do one sport, and that is Swimming.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!
    Cheers, Jake​

2. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

Welcome to Pokefind! I'm a swimmer myself too, good luck!

TubeNinja likes this.
  3. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

Loved this post, welcome! We have the same Favourite colour!

TubeNinja likes this.
  4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to PM me if you have any issues or questions!

Also who doesn't like pizza ;)

TubeNinja likes this.
  5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

We've got quite a few things in common.. Being I love pizza, art, and I do have a love for some bands. Welcome to the forums! Also pretty impressive that you can speak 3 different languages

TubeNinja likes this.
  6. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Hey there, welcome to the server, hope that you enjoy your time here!

TubeNinja likes this.
  7. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome To Pokefind,
    Hope Your Having So Much Fun
    :)

8. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I'm very late to saying welcome, but Welcome to the Server!

9. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Hey, welcome to the server Jake,
    Your favourite colour is Light blue?! so is mine! :D
    I do hope you're having a great time here at PokeFind,
    Message me if you need any help with anything, always here to help! :)

10. WoutPurfect

WoutPurfect Member

Welcome!!
    Very nice post!

11. Ambitiously

Ambitiously Member

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the server, very nice post :p Banner.png Rayquaza GIF.gif