PLS LOOK THIS NOTE!

Discussion in 'Help' started by LauXinHou, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauXinHou

LauXinHou New Member

hello!my friend phasefmp8525823 aura dragonite with exp share in it was disapear with no reason!can you help me get it back?i dont want hear you any excuse ! your team always just say need vedio proof but how did he can have that thing with any notice then he desepear! i hope can get your feed back! i want your actions!

2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Let me fix up your english :
    Hello! My friend's (phasefmp8525823) aura Dragonite with an exp share on it disappeared for no reason! Can you help me get it back? I don't want to hear any excuses! Your staff team always says i need video proof but how would he have known that it would disappear without any notice! I hope I can get your feed back. I want to see you do something about it!

3. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Next thing: So I know you don't want to hear it but you still need proof to prove that the dragonite existed.

4. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

Hello LauXinHou,
    It is very unfortunate that this happened to your friend, but without any proof that it ever existed, how can we believe you? I'm sorry that this happened but if there is any sort of proof that your friend ever had it feel free to message me it on discord. I will pass this on as a bug nevertheless, and again, I am sorry that this happened.

5. Ambitiously

Ambitiously Member

Yeah, unless we receive proof, we cannot do anything about this :confused: Banner.png