Lower Price of Berries

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goku0G, May 27, 2017.

1. Goku0G

Goku0G New Member

I think the prices of berries need to be significantly lowered back to what they were or there needs to be another way to lower effort values because you shouldn't have to spend 200k+ just to fix pokemon evs.

MsNaz likes this.
  2. TroubledSoul - Kate

TroubledSoul - Kate New Member

I was thinking that there should be a separate berry for happiness :D

3. Goku0G

Goku0G New Member

Yeah I would be perfectly fine with that. The problem is that they are making berries cost 10k because they raise happiness but some people just want berries for lowering evs, not for happiness and this is unfair for those people.

TroubledSoul - Kate likes this.
  4. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I agree with this, if someone wants to buy berries for EV training purposes they are very expensive.

5. MrJoshyy

MrJoshyy Active Member

The aim of pokefind is to bring the pokemon experience to minecraft, that means that the developers are trying to stay as true to the game as possible. While i do agree that the prices of berries at this moment in time are too high i don't think there should be a separate berry for happiness as that doesn't match how the games are.

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Totally agree with kate, happiness berries should be like 10k and normal ev berries should be back to its original price.

I'd like to agree with josh, but the problem is, its not as easy to get coins as in the actual game. I'm basically losing all my coins just to buy 1 berry in pokefind, whilst, I lose nothing in the actual game because its very easy to get coins/money in the actual game. The aim of pokefind is to bring pokemon to the experience to minecraft but if its this hard to get coins it isn't really realistic to the actual game.

Anyways thanks for bringing up this suggestion!

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  7. Potatos

Potatos New Member

Yes there should be a happiness berry or something because 200k for coins is like
    ridiculous especially when you are trading pokemons and you find out that the pokemon has the worst evs possible lol. That is 250k byebye

dombatt1 likes this.
  8. Ambitiously

Ambitiously Member

Yeah, I agree. I had 54k, hoping I'd be able to EV train my Ursaring. However I could only buy 5 berries :confused: Definitely needs to be lowered to something like 3k or 2.5k
    Banner.png Rayquaza GIF.gif

9. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I remember a time when berries were cheap and only costed 1000 coins. Maybe they can make it 5k or lower. I don't really mind the price of the happiness berry cause it doesn't affect many pokemon. Good thing I EV trained back when berries were cheap :D

10. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

I guess Aunty Alma needed the cash for a month or two. She was scraping! Back to 4k :D