Suggestion for Ride Pokemon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Moshes135, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Moshes135

Moshes135 New Member

The current Ride Pokemon problem is that bikes and the fly command become unnecessary. I was thinking maybe you can add a long training system in order to train Pokemon for riding. This means impatient people will still try to buy bikes. You can also make people need to purchase ride Pokemon. This is just an idea though, so please don't be too harsh.

PupCorn_ and lego10001 like this.
  2. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I wouldn't say that the people who get bikes are impatient, it took me over 1 and a half month to buy a bike with 350 tokens. lol

But I do like the idea about riding pokemon, and what do you mean by "purchase ride pokemon?" Like with the use of irl cash? Cause that seems the only fair way unless its 350 tokens per each pokemon. And also it wouldn't be fair to fly pokemon since people purchased ranks just for ./fly, so yep. Good idea though! <3

lego10001 likes this.
  3. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I 100% agree with you!

lego10001 likes this.
  4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Suggestion has been said many times before, but great suggestion in my opinion.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Not a fan of this suggestion purely because defeats the purpose of fly

6. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

it also defeats the purpose that pokemon trainer arent sppose to fly like gods.

7. Voultronix

Its minecraft, flying is a thing. Flying Pokemon is a pixelmon thing and remember this isn't a mod, the amount of work needed to code flying would hold back so many other updates....

8. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Trainer in the anime used his flying pokemon to fly and it's possible to fly in every pokemon game using the move Fly. Also you can fly if you buy champion or legend rank xD
    I don't think it the limitation of coding that holding them back but the lag it would cause. The pokemon would have to be teleported every few blocks to make it look like your were riding your pokemon which would cause insane lag on the server. This has been addressed by the owner before. Sadly I don't think flying on pokemon will ever come :'(

9. Goku0G

Goku0G New Member

This suggestion has been brought up many times but i do agree it would be cool.

10. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

When I stated that Pokemon trainers can't fly like gods, I meant that they don't have invisible wings and floats in the sky.

11. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

When you see someone flying in Pokefind its because our heads are all filled with a buncha hot air. Wings are for birds ^^

12. Voultronix

I think they said that they would never add flying as it would just add too much lag. If minecraft ever makes a flying mob that can be ridden and re-skinned , then they're will be flying in pokefind.

13. y24

y24 New Member

This might make fly useless but it is cool idea.For example u can ride lapras as a boat or charizard and dnit as a dragon and fly with them

14. lego10001

lego10001 Member

If riding Pokémon were added, only certain Pokémon would be able to be ridden, but there would be no flying. And I mean VERY few Pokémon, with a very high level. Like a lvl 40 Tauros.

15. Jurr_GTR

Jurr_GTR New Member

If riding Pokemon were added on the server i think only some flying types could do that by lvl 75+. because then you have to grind for it, otherwise no one would buy the legend or champion rank.

16. stormyeriki

stormyeriki New Member

So um why not adding hms that are worth tokens? Fly = 750 tokens.
    Surf = 500 tokens.

Plus, playing pokemon in vanilla should become as popular as with mods... and one of the few ways of doing that would be adding more stuff like this which is found in mods.

17. Voultronix

Except coding stuff in that mods have is far more difficult. You can just add random stuff. Items have to be replaced with pokemon related items and well flying isn't gonna come any time soon