Hello if your seeing this!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lego10001, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Did you read this?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I can't read

40.0%
  1. lego10001

lego10001 Member

Hi. My Minecraft username is lego10001. I play PokeFind, mainly on server 4, and I am on team Mystic. I don't have any ranks, or any cosmetics. My favorite Pokémon is Gyarados, my second is Kabuto, and my third is Aerodactyl. I am a HUGE fan of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, in fact my Minecraft skin is from LotR. I've been playing PokeFind for awhile, but just never new that they had a website that wasn't just for voting and stuff. If you ever see me, say hi and tell me that you read my introduction thread. And if your near my lvl, you can ask to battle me (at the time I'm lvl 13).

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello lego10001! My favorite Pokemon is Marill and I am also a big fan of Star Wars, can't wait for the new one coming out! Also, if you have any questions or issues feel free to message me on discord or on here.

3. BubbleSplosion

BubbleSplosion New Member

Hey lego10001, I'm BubbleSplosion. My Favorite Pokemon is... All of them. I like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars too, what character is your skin? Also I'm on team Mystic too!

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Hey there, welcome to the server, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have!

5. lego10001

lego10001 Member

At the moment, I don't have any questions,

My skin is the Witch King of Angmar, but it more looks like a black skin with red eyes with grey paint splashed on because the 3D parts didn't show up. I'm thinking about changing it though, to a maybe Khamûl.
    http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/8240915/nazgul/

6. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

Well I said I couldn't read bc I'm very funny.. xd

7. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

Btw do u like The Hobbit too? I even like it more than the LOTR movies.