Please help! I appealed twice after I was wrongly banned and I was denied twice? What can I do?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ZenGaming, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenGaming

ZenGaming New Member

So, I appealed twice. The first time, cuddlycreepers denied me. The next, itzmarco denied me. cuddlycreepers explained that because I included a part about flying with Zapdos I was denied. I understood, and appealed two weeks later. I wrote a response that seemed fitting, saying how I would never hack on any server and that it would be frustrating and would ruin the experience of other players if I did. It got denied. I don't know what to do and I miss playing on PokeFind so much. It's not even a temp ban, its a perma, so I can't even play unless I appeal. This became one of my favourite servers after Pixelmon got shut down right when it finished out of Beta. What can I do? I don't know whats wrong with my appeals and am really sad :(

2. SmartyPig

SmartyPig Member

I guess you can try appealing again, but if you have already been denied twice, there is a slim chance you will be accepted.

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Make sure you follow the format for the punishment appeals. For what else you can do, unfortunately you will need to keep appealing to be unbanned.