Quest Ideas (long post)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Which quest to you want the MOST?

1. 1) Legendary Dog Quest

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. 2) Shadow Finale Quest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3) Fossil Quest

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. All of them

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  5. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

[​IMG]
    !Please note!: This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism however this post is aimed towards staff : moderators , builders , admins and Danny + Pablo. I did spend a long time on these and I hope that some of these actually gets added. Also enjoy the sprites which liven the post up. PS if Pokefind needs a design manager Im available ;)

1) Legendary Dog event ( NO eggs this time):
    [​IMG]

First off I know a lot of people chose dogs as there legend as part of their legend rank and I respect that so I think the legendary dogs shouldn't get an egg that being said a fair reward would be good too!

Story:
    Team Rocket has struck again stealing all 3 Dogs and each dog is determined by your team ( instinct- raikou ; mystic-suicine ; entei- valor). The dogs have been trained by team rocket to cause havoc in jatoro. The dogs have control on the respect pokemon with their same typing as them : creating mass swarms of water,fire and electric type pokemon. Your goal is to defeat team rocket and stop the the dogs from destroying jatoro.

Rewards:
    -50000xp
    - 1 million Gold
    -200 tokens
    - 1x Epic Egg (Gen 2)

2) Shadow Quest (Part 3) Finale:
    [​IMG]
    first off I didnt feel like the shadow quest was over when I beat it. I dont particularly like shadow Pokemon but I loved the story behind it , it was some what extensive and it was incredibly difficult but rewarding. Would like to see a "finale" of some sorts to know that shadows have been wiped out completely.

Story:
    The wave of shadows that plagued pokemon has returned and now has captured the minds of 4 new legendary pokemon - ( Articuno , Moltres , Zapdos and Mewtwo). The hive mind of the shadows is now in control of Professor Hemlock himself! Professor Hemlock has a large army under him controlled by the shadows. Expect this quest to be long and difficult and filled with all new shadow Pokemon. The final wave of shadow pokemon is among us , but can you defeat the apocalypse?

Rewards:
    -200 000 Gold
    -50 tokens
    - 1x Shadow Egg

3) Fossil Quest (may require Gen 3 first)
    [​IMG]
    Gen 1 had a few fossil Pokemon and unfortunately gen 2 did not so in order to have a somewhat decent fossil egg we would need gen 3 fossils. However a gen 1 fossil quest could be easy fun quest for players of all levels.

Story (Gen 1 Only):
    Professor Hemlock has discovered within a small mine on one of the islands off Kyoto there are a few fossil deposits but unfortunately some sea thugs have taken over the mine. Its up to you to defeat the sea thugs and retrieve the fossils for the professor.

Rewards:
    - 1 x Rare egg
    - 10 tokens
    - 50 000 gold

Story (Gen 3):

Professor Hemlock has discovered within a small mine on one of the islands off Hoenn(Gen 3 Map) there are a few fossil deposits but unfortunately some sea thugs have taken over the mine. Its up to you to defeat the sea thugs and retrieve the fossils for the professor. The mining corporation has also asked you to rescue some of the miners who have been held hostage . Defeat the sea thug captain to save the hostages.

Rewards:
    - 1 x Fossil Egg ( 90% iv Fossil Pokemon : normal / shiny / aura )
    - 50 tokens
    - 100 000 gold

Final Note:
    -Please vote in the poll above
    <3
    -Feedback is welcome !
    -Thanks for reading
    <3

MaxOut_Sniper, kdrshv and ToastyTunes like this.
  2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Great Ideas all around. Hope they all get added. I like that you didnt suggest that the respective team dog is made possible to capture like the legendary bird quest.

3. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I liked them all, expcaly the fossil (my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite Pokémon are fossil), abs I liked the legendary dogs, but I don't think there should be shadow mew 2

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

This is a really lovely suggestion post, I really like how you sort and design this post. I am looking forward to all the different quest but I think Legendary Dog Quest should have 250,000 gold instead of 1 Million because that would be too much. Once again I enjoy your post very much <3

5. MaxOut_Sniper

MaxOut_Sniper New Member

Final Note:
    -Please vote in the poll above
    <3
    -Feedback is welcome !
    -Thanks for reading
    <3
    [/QUOTE]
    beep beep ima sheep, lovely suggestion they need to be implemented

6. lolitsDEAD

lolitsDEAD New Member

I think the legendary dogs, should not be chosen depending on what team you choose. This is because many people would prefer suicune over any of the others. I think it should be a egg that gives it a random chance, or it is like a path choice and choosing a certain path gives you that pokemon. Sought of like an island adventure, as if you are given 3 orbs and if you use one orb it spawns that pokemon to catch and the other orbs break.

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

This isnt pixelmon , and if you look youll see you dont actually get to catch the dogs!