Snorlax rollback bug/glitch?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grubas, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Description: I captured a snorlax adamant nature 2 days ago at around 9:15 pm, and then I put it in my pc and stopped playing for the night. Then yesterday when I logged on to the server it had disappeared from my pc. I checked multiple times ALL the 3 pages and I can say it's 100% not there, it's as well not in my hotbar. Snorlax is actually a pokemon I want for my team, especially with that nature so that is why I'm bothering to do this.

I probably should of posted about this earlier, but I've previously tried DMing Mcfinest_danny on discord and he just ignored me. I've also emailed pokefind support but no answer after around 24 hours. Because I'm in patient I decided to go here instead :)

When it happened (date/time): 19/10/2017 around 9:15 pm

Location (server number): 22

Screenshot/Video proof (if required): Sadly no screenshot, the only "proof" I have is of me posting it in the discord server to tell people it has spawned and that it was adamant nature for me.
    This is the pic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370923336936587264/370924947348127754/unknown.png

I said the last server because I just remembered logging on to the one at the end and didnt' remember the number, but now afterwards I've checked and it was server 22

2. Grubas

Grubas New Member

I see other people getting answers, just something would be nice

3. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello! Email [email protected] with your IGN and a description of what has occurred.

Thread Locked.