C-could we have a b-bigger spawn rate in petra and amber??

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KillerBunny, Oct 29, 2017.

Tags:
?

Could we get a bigger spawnrate.....just a slight bit more.

1. No, Stop making threads. (I guess voultronix would pick this one)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Yes. Don't kill yourself....please

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KillerBunny

KillerBunny New Member

I find it hard to find fire and rock/ground types in these places....It might need a slightly higher spawn rate please. I find it hard to grind for my water types(I prefer water types overall so I don't usually have grass and fire types) It may be a personal problem but I don't know...

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello KillerBunny,

The spawn rates of pokemon in amber, specifically growlithe/vulpix/magmar appear very high to me, although the spawn rates are affected by the amount of players in that area. As petra is not a very common place for players, perhaps that is why less pokemon are spawning. If you can get a party of players to come with you to an area to look for pokemon maybe you will encounter more! :)

3. KillerBunny

KillerBunny New Member

oh okay, but I have been in lobby 1 and there would be 20 players there and I found ONE GRAVELER also I don't usually see many fire types. only a growlithe or vulpix once in a while but thank you :D

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Just stay a bit in the area and then eventually they begin to spawn rapidly. I do think devs should have a look at gen 1 spawns in general as rare pokemon don't spawn a lot on gen 1.

5. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Petra has always seemed low to me as well, but in Amber in you travel towards Snowtip and look past the NPC Trainer with the Jynx you'll see a wide area of volcanic ground-go over there and then afk for maybe 10 minutes and you'll see dozens of fire types! It's called Firey Plains actually. :D;)

6. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Pokemon will only spawn when players are nearby, so there might be 60 on the server at one time but if there isn't anyone in Petra then spawn rates will be lower.

7. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I would have to agree.
    If you are in certain areas, the spawn rates are pretty bad.
    If you want good spawn rates, you have to hop to a low population server.

It's not that big of a deal, but spawns should be a little more balanced.