My Intro! (Hope you enjoy!)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThePartyGamerYT, Oct 30, 2017.

1. ThePartyGamerYT

ThePartyGamerYT New Member

Hi everyone Aquatic here! My name is AquaticNinjaYT on Minecraft, I have been playing since October 28th 2016. I have been way past that, I have made about 193 friends (25% of them are active and still are my friends, I am going through them now). Me and some of my best friends, makhill03, TBNRPikaPugsYT and maribondo have made a lit group and we love to play together.
    I like playing Bed Wars (17 star), Skywars, Smash Heroes, and I like to build Minecraft maps. I am a Youtuber with 41 subscribers (with new members coming to check out my channel). I am above average in PvP (Most of my friends think so). I am pretty active on the forums and I enjoy it here. I play on Minecraft a lot, but I have school and sports in my way. I still make time for my favorite Minecraft server, and my best friends. I think I will continue to be active on forums. <3

Anouck1 likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hey AquaticNinjaYT !!

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me here on the Forums or on Discord.
    Hope you are enjoying everything we have to offer and being a part of this community.
    :D

3. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

4. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Nice to meet you, we should do a PVP battle in the near future, feel free to message me on my discord below!

5. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey Aquatic, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Heyo Aquatic! Welcome to the forums :p

I hope we meet someday on battlegrounds and have an epic pvp duel :)

7. HappyEmilyR

HappyEmilyR New Member

Hello, nice to meet you :)

8. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Welcome AquaticNinjaYT, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord to make your Pokemon adventure even more rememberable.

9. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums and to Pokefind, Aquatic! Seems to me that you like a bit of PvP.. I think we should link up and play together some time! ;) I hope you enjoy your stay here, and please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns you have! Or if you just want to talk. :D

ShootingFor3 likes this.