Legendary quest sequal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by momowarwolf, Nov 6, 2017.

?

Would this be a good adittion

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only the quest, not the egg

4. only the egg, not the quest

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. momowarwolf

momowarwolf New Member

So with gen 3 coming out, I was thinking we could do a sequel to the legendary quest. In this quest however, you will get a chance to catch latios/latias. Neither are that good, with a the same stat total as a pseudo legend. Since their are 3 teams, which one would either be random or your choice. This would obviously devalue legend, so here's my solution, they would be available in eggs just like the birds, in aura,shiny and normal forms, but when legends catch one, they get to choose the nature. I think this balances out getting legends, as the legends can get a good natured legend, and everyone gets a legendary. And with gen 3 comes the really good legendries such as rayquaza and groundon/kyogre are coming so in addition to this quest, I was thinking a legend egg could be added to the store. At a price of $35-50 it would contain every legend in the game in aura,shiny and normal forms. This wouldn't be OP as you could get something like a adamant 0 iv celebi or a adamant 100 iv aura rayquuza, though obviously the usual would be somewhere in between. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion. Legendary ranks would get half off on these eggs, just like the birds.

Dinoter and TheDoctor420 like this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

This is an awful suggestion , and here's why:

1) latios and latias are good pokemon . Comparing them to pseudo legendaries and then saying there bad shows you don't understand how mythical pokemon work. And if there had to be a legendary quest it would be for the regis.

2) you cant pick a nature for a pokemon unless it spawns in with the nature you want and only an admin could do that.

3) there was a legendary egg for gen 2 when gen 1 legends donater got a legendary egg and I think it would be fair that latias and latios stay in that egg.

4) a legendary egg is stupid because why buy legend when you can buy a legend egg. That makes no sense to add and will only benefit non legends. Legends trainers will most likely get a legend egg anyway with the arrival of gen 3.

5) you obviously don' understand how eggs work with legendaries , firstly legends have a set selection of natures for the legend egg and legends eggs are 90 ivs up same goes for auras

Fr4nc01704 likes this.
  3. momowarwolf

momowarwolf New Member

1 I’m not saying there bad, I’m saying there not amazing compared to other gen 3 legendaries
    2 With a npc only legends can use and will only work with Latios/latias it is possible
    3 I get your point, but they could be taken out so no one gets a repeat, though I wasn't aware they did get a gen 2 legendary egg
    4 two things, one, make it more expensive and this would have every legend from gen 1-3

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Again taking out latios and latias is out of the question, they are good.
    The legend egg should only be for legendaries. There is no need for changing the nature because each legend can only get good natures as pokefind has limited the natures you can get on each legend.

5. Fr4nc01704

Fr4nc01704 New Member

i have to agree with Voultronix here and latios/latias are really good and sticking with them being in gen 3 legend egg for legends ONLY would be the only good way to make this work as the gen 1 legend birds aren't even as good as pokemon like a dragonite or scizor and they would definitely be the only legends that could be in a quest/egg for all members and i still even disagree with gen 1 legend birds being in the quest and this quest and egg would result in a lot of legends being very annoyed.

6. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Like what Voultronix said, it will just make Legend Ranks feel less worthy for purchasing their Legendary Rank as they get the a Legendary Pokémon of their choice for free, this makes them feel special and worth the $200 that they spent for their ranks, in addition, Legendary Quest is already accessable for every player who joins PokéFind, it just takes lots of grinding and effort ;)

7. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

Ok, it's a unique idea, but the thing is it seems a little off, good thing is no one has tried to buy a Latios/Latias, of course this is my personal idea.
    After beating multiple trainers with lvl 85 - lvl 100 pokemon and once you've battled 10 - 20 trainers with high level pokemon and save BOTH eon dragons then you are allowed to choose Latios/Latias as your legendary.
    OR just do the quest, a new quest is always fun :)

8. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

I believe that latios and latias are pretty good, if they were to do it, do it for the gen 3 legendary beasts. the whole picking natures thing I feel like is a pretty bad idea, but the whole sequel part is a good idea.

9. Dinoter

Dinoter New Member

Instead of latias and latios, maybe the legendary dogs would work better. It could be based off off of your team. They should be given with low IVs, so that the quest still isn't nearly as good as legend rank

10. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Great idea ;) Lower IV - Maybe 60-70 with only a guarantee of a decent nature!