End Pay to win being totally overpowered

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by enerlan, Nov 17, 2017.

?

Should the P2W aspect be controlled more?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. enerlan

enerlan New Member

2017-11-17_20.38.25.png 2017-11-17_20.38.28.png I understand people pay for ranks to get bonuses but I bought an xp elixer for my girlfriend so she could get to level 30. She used it today and ranked players began logging on one after the other. Eventually, the server kicked her for a rank to join the server. She missed her chance to get to level 30 using her elixer which basically wasted my money. There should be a code added to limit the number of ranks that can join a full server per hour to prevent non-ranked people from being PUNISHED for not paying to play on the server.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. enerlan

enerlan New Member

Also, the ranked people tend to have a mouth on them toward the non-ranks saying things like "If you don't want to be kicked, buy a rank." or (when she used the elixer) a ranked person said "She doesnt even have a rank" as if you need a rank to get or use them. several other ranked people also expressed attitudes as if they were better because they have a rank. Many people with ranks are elitist and need to have rules to put them in their place. They need to know that just because they pay money doesnt mean they can do whatever, say whatever, and talk down on others.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think having a rank to have prefereciated entrance to have a server is fair . Trust me pro rank isnt worth it without that feature

4. Fr4nc01704

Fr4nc01704 New Member

You have a point and i think it should be that people who had the elixir cant get kicked no matter what and then it would be fairer but pro rank isn't worth it without that feature

5. enerlan

enerlan New Member

Not saying they shouldn't have it, just saying it should be limited because if all ranked people decide to enter a server the non ranked people get kicked which means their gameplay is interrupted. How would you like to have the quality of gameplay shot to crap cause a bunch of people that payed for benefits decided to enter? People get kicked that were in the server for hours. Lets say you play hours and an elixer is popped so you try to power level or a rare spawn pops up but you cant jump on it cause many ranks enter kicking you and other non ranks. How is that fair? 60 ranks can go into an elixered or rare spawn server jacking an opportunity from every non rank if they wanted and it isnt right. Im only saying limit the number of times a full server can be entered each hour or during an elixer. Give the little guys a chance to enjoy. I would say this even if i had a rank cause id feel bad if i kicked a non rank who was enjoying themself or excited.

6. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

i get what your trying to say, but its not completely pay to win. I️ understand that it sucks that she got kicked, but she should have used it on a server other than 1, also, i didn’t have a rank until two weeks ago. Before i had the rank, i was able to reach lvl 50 and beat some of the top players on the server. You don’t need to pay on the server to “win”

7. enerlan

enerlan New Member

you don't need to pay to win on any server. pay to win is a phrase that means a server is monetized. it heavily rewards people who pay making it much more difficult for those who don't.

8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Pay to win - when someone can put base an item that gives them an unfair advantage over someone who does not. Monetizing something is not pay to win , it' just the freemium business model that' being applied here.