Missing all my items in skyblock - Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RareChip, Nov 18, 2017.

1. RareChip

RareChip New Member

Okay so about losing my items, I do have some proof. For first, I have a screenshot of me not being able to go to my island, and no items in my inv. But, my exp lvl is 16 so I had to have items to get that, right? https://gyazo.com/8530bc0c4c218b3a0fa6c73bc8390165
    Next, you may not think this is much, but these items helped me a lot. Iron pickaxe, a stack and a half of dirt, 2 potatoes, 14 oak tree saplings and 64 spruce wood.
    This happened 11-17-2017 around 11:00 PM.
    Thank you! I know my items arent much but now I cant even get to my island!

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello RareChip,

I don't believe your skyblock island is actually missing. Recently the skyblock servers have received a lot of lag and from the picture you have presented, it appears as if the server that your island is on, was temporarily closed. Please be patient and try to access your island again periodically as the server may go back up. If you discover that your island is indeed missing, please join our Pokefind Discord Server and message Mist69 who is the developer for skyblocks. Thank you for your patience thus far, we ask that you be patient for a little longer, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!

3. RareChip

RareChip New Member

Okay, Thank you! but will i get my items back?