Hey Stranger!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anouck1, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

So my parents didnt really tell me to not talk to strangers!! Let me introduce myself! :D (Dont talk with strangers!)

I was born in the Netherlands on 26th of July in 1999, so this makes me 18 years old now! My parents thought the name "Anouk" was pretty and sounded good BUT NO, my mother thought the name "Anouk" looked strange so she put a "C" in the name, so my mom send my dad to the doctor to tell him what my name is and she screamed at him to spell it like "Anouck"... Soooo that is how I got the name "Anouck".

So I'm a 18 year old girl that has the name Anouck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Soo you probably want to know how I got to this game called Minecraft.. Well I will tell you! My best friend was playing minecraft on her PC so she let me play for a bit... And guess what! I FELL IN LOVE WITH MINECRAFT!!

That was 5/6 years ago, so ofcourse I made a account on Minecraft.net my first account was with the name "Anouck11", but that account I lost.... So I made a new account with the name "Anouck1" my friend and I always played Minecraft Classic on minecraft.net we played the Minigame Lava Survival.
    (I know my name is so original)

*5/6 Years later!*

Bla Bla Bla Bla... Now we are here! On the Pokéfind Forums, so I started playing on Pokéfind on March 1th 2017. My friend got me to play on this great server!!

My friend and I decieded to make a Staff Application, he got accepted before me and he and other friends told me to make a new one. Sooo I did! My application was good enough to be accepted on April 1th at 3:00 AM for me! (This is not a joke) Why do I know the time because the Admin decieded to wake me up from my sleep :D! (And I am a bit strange)

So sinds then I have been Staff on Pokéfind, and I dont think I can leave it anymore. I have made some great friends Staff and Players. (I hope they are friends;)).

So I hope you liked reading my Introduction. (It was a bit long I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) I do hope I can see you around on the server and ofcourse! Dont be shy to say HI! :p

You can always contact me on the Forums, Discord and the Server. You can even ask me to tell more about myself, or you just want to have fun chat!

Hope to see you around!!
    - Anouck

PS: I am addicted to Discord so if you want a fast response send me a msg there. Anouck1#4461
    PS: Well typing this my dad ran in my room o_O
    PS: I added some pictures of the things I was/still am making.:)
    PS: If you read this whole Introduction you noticed I am crazy

[​IMG]
    ^With this Pixel Art I had to download a Plugin on my singleplayer world to see the picture (Not finished):(

[​IMG]
    ^ The Egg and gun are in 3D and the BB-8 from Star Wars is just 2D.

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I read the whole introduction but I already knew you were crazy! o_O

Anouck1 likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pixel art skills are out of this world :eek::cool:

Anouck1 likes this.
  4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome the forums even though you've been here cutie. We're all a bit crazy on the staff team, don't worry. ;)

Anouck1 likes this.
  5. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

I thought let me do something on the forums... Getting a bit addicted to it :D.

So its a late intruction, but better late then never;).

And you just have to learn to make Pixel art, if you guys want I could always teach you:)

6. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

Anouck is my favoriteeee :D You're not that crazy. You're a good crazy! Welcome to the forums :p

Anouck1 likes this.
  7. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

HAI ANOUCK I am a pug :D

Anouck1 likes this.
  8. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Welcome! I'm a doge :D

Anouck1 likes this.
  9. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Hi anouck im late to the party

Anouck1 likes this.
  10. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Anouck!!! It's nice to see you on the forums :p

P.s Can I have some cake ;) since I'm your new bestie huehue

Anouck1 likes this.
  11. Fr4nc01704

Fr4nc01704 New Member

Hi Anouck interesting story I'm a burger btw and can u guess who I actually am this was my old ign actually (don't look at my bio for info on who I am )

12. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Wow you are pretty crazy, but also pretty fun :) . Hope we get to talk more and your friend seems pretty cool to.

Anouck1 likes this.
  13. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

You are FrancoOG, Hiiii :D

Fr4nc01704 likes this.
  14. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

Ill see you around on the server :D Nice to meet you!!

15. Fr4nc01704

Fr4nc01704 New Member

;o good guess;) ur correct !!:p

16. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the server, im your friendly neighborhood amazon, if you need me i am always online and you can always ask me on discord
    btw hi anouck1. I miss you <3

Anouck1 likes this.