what's your opinion on generation III

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Professor Willow, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Professor Willow

Professor Willow New Member

what's your opinion on generation III ?

Personally, I like the new badge system they implemented into the game :3

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  2. DeanTheGreat

DeanTheGreat New Member

Well i love gen 3 and its so fun with all the quests but why is it that all people (level 1 in gen 1 - level 50 in gen 2) can get to gen 3 instead of the normal way it was before? also my favorite part of gen 3 is new moves

3. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Though I was not familiar with gen 3 going into it I am learning fast why it is one of the most beloved generations. Also the new system is great, the devs did a great work and it's good to see most of the community enjoying it!

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  4. Velocity9

Velocity9 New Member

2 things
    1) level cap -only level 50 players should have been allowed.cause i grinded so hard to get lvl 50 .or we should have been informed beforehand so as to not cause trouble
    2) the badge system is kinda unique but drags on the game longer than it should and now leveling up pokemon is harder

DeanTheGreat and Larzrum like this.
  5. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

It's okay I'm not a fan of being forced to do gym badges. Should of been at least a optional quest to do. Since I love the Pokemon Go part of the server. Other then that that Gen 3 is great and loving the new map and locations and Pokemon.

6. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Generation 3 has been pretty outstanding for me. I joined PokéFind on February 6th, 2017, that was nearly 10 months ago. Everything was so simplistic, PokéFind has advanced to new levels of expectations and this is really really impressive to see changes on a server. Back then, there were only Pokémon World - Kyoto Gen 1 with around 26 servers. Now, there are more than 5 gamemodes, 3 new generations, multi-hubs, crate and network level system, it's very impressive and this is why I really like PokéFind.

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Im not a fan of it , wish there was a better option that was a follow up from gen 2

Larzrum likes this.
  8. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I love the concepts for the badges and new quests, it's what makes gen3 more special than the rest of the generations that are in Pokefind :p

Grapes likes this.