Remove Gen 3 Gym 2 parkour

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andy_Cool05, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Andy_Cool05

Andy_Cool05 New Member

Why have parkour because it's pretty hard just beating the gym with a cap of level 35 pokemon which don't have special artificial moves yet the parkour makes it even impossible to even fight the gym so i recommend a place where you can pay tokens to teleport to the other side. Idk make it easier because what the server says is "if you are bad at parkour and have a bad computer you can't get badge 2".

2. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

The parkour in the 2nd and the 7th gym are not that hard. These jumps are so simple. Coming from someone who sucks at parkour, these parkours were not that difficult. To be honest I'm glad it wasn't moving block parkour.

3. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

Great idea since I suck at ladder parkour. Don't know how to stay on ladders without falling.

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

The parkour isn't so hard in my opinion, if you suggest that lag is your problem, you can simply go to another Gen 3 server that has less players, this will make the game much smoother - also if you need assistance, during the jump to the ladder jump, move slightly down to the edge, then backwards again against the stairs, then you sprint jump instantly which will lead you to the ladder jumps.

A tip for ladder jumping - shift and move to the farthest right, after that, jump straight for the other ladder

5. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

In my opinion,the parkour isn't really that hard.It pushes your limit a bit in order for the quest to not be that easy to beat or boring just battling and battling.

6. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I've gotten to the end once, it failed the jump that gets to the gym leader. I've tried doing the parkour, and I've fallen 78 times (I kept track) and still haven't mad enough it to the gym.

I hope this helps you realize this would be good.

7. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

One thing to add to this is if like you fall a large amount of time it will to you to the end or something likethat

8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I definitely agree with this, parkour isnt easy for everyone , and some people on the lowest settings still only get 10-20 fps which is unfair on them.

9. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I don't understand what you mean, is it that if you fall a certain amount of times, you won't have to do parkcore?

10. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I'm done with gen 3. Still can't get past the 2nd gym parkour. Hopefully, gen 4 won't have parkour in it.

11. Voultronix

Same here

12. Nate Lewis

Nate Lewis New Member

That parkour is actually very easy. I was hoping they would add snake parkour for gym 8 :p

13. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Everyone here, okay the parkour isn't that difficult. The parkour is simpler for the second gym. Pokemon to use in the gym that I recommend, using Pelipper for it being a water/flying Pokemon. It is somewhat fast and can put speed all of Ronaxxe's Pokemon. You just have to watch out for her Fossil Pokemon. If you can still use your starter Pokemon then you should find and this gym extremely easy. If this still doesn't work outside near the beach area you can find Seetods which evolve into Nuzleaf and if you have a Leaf Stone you can evolve into a Shiftry. This is a grass/dark type Pokemon which can learn a very step mg bug move called X-Scissor which is really going to her last Pokemon. There is also a Pokemon called Surkit which is also found that which evolves into a really good Pokemon at level 22if you want to train it. With these 4 Pokemon, you should be able to beat the 2nd and 3rd gym without a problem.

14. Voultronix

Beating the gym isn't the problem it' getting to the gym

15. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

In all honesty I don't think the gym is too difficult to get to. The parkour is less than 10 jumps and they aren't really that hard. Nothing is moving and its all just static. It's not too difficult.

16. Austin Dewitt Crawford

The only way to get better at something is by failing. If you never failed at anything before then you haven't tried enough things in you life yet. If you are not the greatest at Parkour try, try again. If you keep on trying and trying one day you will be the greatest at Parkour or anything you set your mind to.

17. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

Sorry bud i did not agree with this suggestion
    -1 from me

18. GODCHUECO

GODCHUECO New Member

I've never really had a problem with the parkour, I just suggest getting good.