Elite Four and Champion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Austin Dewitt Crawford, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I can see that once a month and maybe twice a month there should be a chance to battle the Elite Four. The Elite Four would be high staff so Senior Mods and up with 100% IV Pokemon and these Pokemon EVs would be completely EV trained in all stats so HP 252, Attack 252, Defense 252, Special Attack 252, Special Defense 252, and Speed 252. These are the reasons why, so that the Elite Four is actually a challenge, and also so that players can't bring in Semi-Okay IV Legendaries and beat them. Also I can see each Staff member having a team of there very own and each Staff member gets to pick a type of Pokemon...
    By color instead of actually Pokemon type. These is so that there can be more variety to the Elite Four member's team. This is so if let's say Marco (sorry for picking you Marco) picks Dragon-type he could only pick Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Flygon, Altaria. The picking a Pokemon-type factor can limit some Staff's choice. Now let's say that Marco picks the color Green, he can use Shiny Dragonite, Aura Vaporeon, Shiny Espeon, Halloween Lapras, Venasaur, Megainum, Sceptile, Breloom, etc... the list goes on.
    The Champion would have to beat the Elite Four and then a tournament would happen or something to determine the Champion of that month.

2. AtomicPick

AtomicPick New Member

No horrible idea
    Don’t ever do this

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. [GOD]Timbernetor

[GOD]Timbernetor New Member

4. ornado7.

ornado7. New Member

Good Idea. But i would only change the tournament part since we already have events/tournaments that happen and I dont think we need more tournaments but thats my opinion.

5. Austin Dewitt Crawford

I said something to determine the Champion for that month. It does have to be an actually tournament just something to say "At0micPick" is the Champion of August, or whatever.

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

The tournaments determine the elite 4. So far there are 2/4 of the elite 4.

7. Austin Dewitt Crawford

This is a good idea, but I would like to keep the color team intact.

8. Voultronix

What do you mean "idea". That's how it works... also if you knew anything about the elite 4 you would know it' not colour based but in fact Pokemon type based.

9. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

As another player mentioned before there is already a way to determine who is an Elite-Four (Through Tournaments) and NPCs aren't very intelligent and the battle would be really easy,though there can be some adjustments.

10. Austin Dewitt Crawford

I'm aware that the Elite Four is type based, but I'm saying that it would be better if it was color based instead. This will give the Elite Four more variety then just being type based. If you truly look at the Pokedex you will notice that there is only 5 fully evolved Dragon Pokemon. If you read the post again you can see that I'm fully aware that Elite Four members are type based. This can be a nice Pokefind Spin off of the Elite Four in the Pokemon games. It still would be a hard battle just players won't know what Pokemon will be on the Elite Four's team just the color of the team.

11. Austin Dewitt Crawford

I agreed with both of you two, just how would Pokefind determine the Champion?

12. ItzDaSquishy

ItzDaSquishy New Member

nice idea, but have you thought about this being an in-game rank set to powerful players, and every Pokemon tournament the new elite 4 and champion is set, the champion is 1st place winner, and the elite four are players that came in 5th-2nd place
    [​IMG]
    I'm Good at Archery
    [​IMG]

13. Austin Dewitt Crawford

This is an absolutely amazing way to figure out the Elite Four and Champion. if this how it was decided then that means that there would have to be more tournaments. Possible Bi-Monthly Tournaments for the Elite Four and Champion and then there can also be Holiday Base Tournaments, Seasonal Based Tournaments, etc.

14. Voultronix

Elite 4 should always be typed based. There are more than 4 types, one of the elite 4s don't have to have Dragon types.

ItzDaSquishy likes this.
  15. xNaz

xNaz New Member

no

16. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Thread Locked.