Adding In Mega Evolutions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GamerZak, Dec 11, 2017.

1. GamerZak

GamerZak New Member

I think it would be better for the server to have Mega Evolutions like Charizard X or Mega Charizard X whatever you call it or like Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y but I would make it sell with real money because for Pokemon level 100 or more then 50 it would be to op.

Hope you make them!

2. GamerZak

GamerZak New Member

was that too fast?

3. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I don't know much about mega Pokemon. I think they have to add two more generations to the server. Since Mega's was introduced in the 6th generation I believe. (I only know gen 1 Pokemon pretty well. Since it's the gen I grew up on.) So they are not going to be adding them anytime soon. If they do add them to the server.

4. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Pokefind will not at mega evolutions until Generation 6. They are going to introduced than when they came out. To be completely honest I love Megas, but the timing is incorrect. We will get mega stones eventually. You also have to think about where these stones will be placed. Many players to not have a packpacm, as well as all the evolution items, and all the EV training. We also can forget about the pokegear, Pokedex, so in the end some people are left with a few spaces left in their inventory, aka people like me, I only have 4 spaces for Ultraballs. Lets just wait until the time comes and Generation 6 is released.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think if the server lasts another year or 2 that' when you'll get your megas. Although i like megas they ruin Pokemon because only like 10% of Pokemon get a mega

6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

This suggestion will seem too unfair for most players if it is going to be through purchase.Other than that Megas can wait a bit longer,for now more important features and updates should come out.

7. GamerZak

GamerZak New Member

8. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

NOOOO GOD NO PLS NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]LUGIAS EVERY WERE [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  9. _ImACqctus_

_ImACqctus_ New Member

Does seem unfair.

10. ANoobAgain

ANoobAgain New Member

yeah some people can't spend money to buy megas

11. ANoobAgain

ANoobAgain New Member

LOL

12. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Yea I will not buy a mega stone from the pokefind shop even if they released it, because it might cost like 10$, 100$, 15$, or 20$ [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]LUGIAS EVERY WERE[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018