Pokemon Anime and AMV Creator (PearlShipping Videos Sometimes)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PearlShipping, Dec 18, 2017.

1. PearlShipping

PearlShipping New Member

Hi my name is PearlShipping I try to make high quality Pokémon Anime videos and I'm striving to finish my Pokémon AMV I would appreciate if you could check out my videos and subscribe if you enjoy them and support me and my hard work by simply giving me constructive criticism and liking the videos you want to see more of. Anyways enough talking now you can sometimes find me hanging around on Pokefind in Poke World and Pokémon Skyblock. Thank You For Reading

Channel Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM86_jKA5ufc2WVcSMoFrqQ?view_as=subscriber

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums.Hope you will enjoy your stay,and i'm really happy to see more creators!

Grapes likes this.
  3. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey PearlShipping! Welcome to the pokefind forums :D I'll be sure to subscribe ;) And feel free to message me on discord or on the forums if you got any questions! Enjoy your stay

Grapes likes this.
  4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey PearlShipping! Welcome to the pokefind forums! Pm me on discord or in game if you need any help or if you want to chat about pokemon in general! Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll be sure to check out your channel.

Grapes likes this.
  5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums!!!
    I hope you enjoy everything we have to offer in this community :D

Grapes likes this.
  6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

:eek: That's amazing, PearlShipping! Keep up the good work! Also, welcome to our forums, and I hope you are enjoying your stay here and in game! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me on here or on Discord! Happy hunting! :D

Grapes likes this.
  7. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

This is amazing! Keep up all the goodwork and welcome to the forums! ;)

Grapes likes this.