KeeGaming’s Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KeeGaming, Jan 1, 2018.

1. KeeGaming

KeeGaming New Member

Hey everyone, it’s KeeGaming here. Many of you have most likely seen me in PokeWorld or PokeWars or just chilling talking to people on Discord. I am just an ordinary 14 year old teenager. I want to help contribute to the server as much as I can so I am going to be active on the forums as well as the Discord Server. If for some reason there is no mod on to help you, shoot me a DM and I’ll most likely get back instantly unless I am sleeping. (East Coast Time) I might not be a staff member but I have a lot of experience on the server and know many things to help out. My discord is KeeGaming#6969. If you ever want a PokeWars player to carry you in a game DM me or @ me in the PokeWars chat. Always looking for some new players to PvP with and against ;)

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey KeeGaming!

Welcome to the forums!! Looking forward to seeing you on here in addition to on the server! I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing you in the server (except when I'm falling off a bridge you've made), and I'm looking forward to seeing you in game again soon! You've been playing for a while and like you've mentioned, you know a lot, but if you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way! :D

KeeGaming likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums!!!
    Make sure you kill all those PokeWars players and become the best of the best!... until you face me and my goon squad >:D
    ;)

KeeGaming likes this.
  4. KeeGaming

KeeGaming New Member

Well if you want to practice more to stop those bridges let me know and we can gather a team lol

5. KeeGaming

KeeGaming New Member

Does your goon squad know the secret move /kick? Lol

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

We play like everybody else >:confused:

7. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums KeeGaming! Glad to see another active member helping out the server! If there is an issue that you need solving with a staff member don't be afraid to dm me on discord (ps we should play some pokewars so you can carry me to victory)

KeeGaming likes this.
  8. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the forums! Well i might have not played with you but i'm sure we have battle against..It was quite a nice experience ;) Enjoy your stay!

KeeGaming likes this.
  9. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, KeeGaming! I see you all the time in Discord and in game, so I hope to see you here on our forums as well! Also, I love Pokewars, so I might hit you up sometime for a game or two. :)

KeeGaming likes this.
  10. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Yo Kee, I know your a busy man now you got Jr. Mod. But I would love a partner to play PokeWars with :p also great man you are.