Helo Pokefind !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DoomDog0011, Jan 2, 2018.

1. DoomDog0011

DoomDog0011 New Member

Hello people of pokefind my name is doom dog or you may notice my ingame username xtriia
    I've never written a piece about my self before but here we go I am an aspiring artists I do small animation and draw pictures for myself and others here are some examples or my art ,and yes I draw lots of pokefind
    I go to a small school in a really small village my neighbors were always old people and no joke every one on my road apart from my family were 50+ :p So like most people I turned to gaming as a healths source of vitamin social life ,I then found out about pokerind and have loved playing on it a lot .
    I wanted to keep this short so I wouldn't boer you face of but thank you for taking the time to lean a small bit about my life hope to see you someday on pokefind ,but I have some Pokemon to chatch ;))

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey DoomDog, welcome to the forums. I'm not the best artist but I love watching animations. You should show me your animations some time. Hope you catch some good pokemom :D. Anyways feel free to pm me on discord if you would like to talk, play or have any questions about PokeFind. Happy Hunting :)

3. DoomDog0011

DoomDog0011 New Member

Hello thank you for the warm welcome :D

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello DoomDog!

Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see new people on here, I'm glad to here you've been enjoying yourself on Pokefind! Also, wow, making animations sounds really cool! Whilst I can't help you with art (as I'm not the greatest artist), if you ever have questions about Pokefind, feel free to message me or any of the staff members on discord or on the forums!! :)

5. MisplxcxdDreams

MisplxcxdDreams New Member

Welcome Hun [I call every one Kid or Hun dont take it personally xD ] Enjoy your time on forums <3

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello and welcome to our forums, xtriia! I think it's awesome that you're an artist, as I love to draw as well. I also think it's pretty cool that you live in such a small village, as I do live in a small town myself. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me on here or on Discord. Happy hunting! :)

7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums xtriia!!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me on Discord or on here! Hope to see you around more :)

8. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums! Hope you will enjoy your stay and i would love to see some of your work!

9. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

Hello DoomDog, I'm not really sure but I thought I saw you online once and that we had a conversation, welcome to the forums and enjoy. ;D

10. DoomDog0011

DoomDog0011 New Member

Thank you for the welcome I don't remember talking to anyone here on the forums yet but Maybe it could have been on discord :p
    Needles to say though I look forward to having conversations with you and everyone here in the future;D

MissBlissx likes this.
  11. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

hi
    [​IMG]LUGIAS EVERY WERE