Prestiges | PokeWars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WitherSlayer1, Jan 14, 2018.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe So

4. Maybe, but I want to add something.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

So PokeWars is a awesome game, we do know though that the game isn't 100% fully developed yet. But, this were suggestions can come handy! Be sure to comment if you have something else to add :)!

A cool PokeWars feature is that you can level up your Pokemon to unlock new moves so the equipped Pokemon can do more damage and kill faster/more effieciently. Adventually once you unlock every moveset/skill leveling is just sort of a thing to show that you are good at the game. But if every 10 levels what if you Pokemon can Prestige therefor meaning every 15 levels (or something like that) you can get another skinned version of it (alongside with particles and stuff) like if it was Shiny, maybe it can increase the health and give you permenent heal buff. Or if it were level 30 it would transform into Aura which would buff your strength and health, etc...It would be very nice if it also had a all new moveset along with the Prestige.

In my opinion I think it would make PokeWars a tad bit more fun. Alongside with having the goal to level up then buy a Prestige on your character to make it better. This also makes it easier to kill hackers, hackers usually only last 1 - 2 days which isn't enough time to Prestige, but if other players did Prestige, they can kill them way easier. But now thinking of it from the Non-Prestige'd player side it would make very hard to kill the Prestige'd one. But, everybody has got to love a challenge!

Still Don't Understand? Well if you don't understand then what I mean is this will allow you to Prestige, but for a cost, it will give you another Moveset and more boosted perks (Ex. Boosted Health), it justs add more fun into the game for the competitive players.

Thanks!

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I do agree with an idea of making prestiges, but stat buffs might not work well. This would make the experience of a casual player (someone who can't play 5 hours a day) who is more skilled, lose to the fact that the other player has been playing longer then them.

3. WitherSlayer1

Yeah, I noticed that near the end of writing it, thanks!

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I like the idea but you can't really adjust the skin that much because it has too stay the colour of your team. I like the idea but too be honest it' so hard to give a reward for prestiging without ruining a core element of gameplay

5. WitherSlayer1

Mmmm, it's like anything though. Stuff has to be different :p.

6. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

About the ability, it was a hugely unfair for a new player, but i kinda agree with the new skin, add a wing or something like that will be cool :D
    nice suggestion BTW