How to Get ANYTHING on the PokeFind Store With a Pre-Paid Gift Card

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoPoMo, Jan 20, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. RoPoMo

RoPoMo New Member

1.) Make 2 PayPal Accounts. Yes I know this sounds fishy already but trust me I've done this before
    2.) Go to 1 PayPal Account (Doesn't matter which one) and click on "Link a bank or card" then click on it once more
    3.) Add the needed information and remember to NOT INCLUDE SPACES WHILE TYPING THE CREDIT CARD #
    4.) Once you have added the card into your PayPal Account go back to the "Summary" page and click "Pay or send money" then click on "Send money to family and friends"
    5.) Write the email of the second PayPal Account you made in that email box and send a little bit less then what is on the gift card (Only because there is a little fee)
    6.) Now you have seen that the second PayPal Account has received Money. Hold on you're not done yet.
    7.) Go back to "Link a bank or card" and make sure that PayPal balance is selected as preferred (It will not work if you do not set this as preferred)
    8.) Go to the PokeFind store and happily buy anything you want :D
    Hopefully this helped all of you who don't have a Credit Card or just have a Pre-Paid Gift Card
    If you have any questions about this procedure please feel free to shoot me a message on Discord: @RoPoMo#7467

WitherSlayer1 and AshGreninja101 like this.
  2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Thanks for this guide! I'll be sure to link it to people who are having an issue!

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

This would be very helpful for those without any other payment method! Very simple and clear guide! :D

4. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Very Helpful Thank you so much! I'll be sure to inform anyone who ask's!

5. AsianBoi

AsianBoi New Member

If only there was a way to do it without a credit card number a.k.a parents permission lol

6. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

7. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Well, then don't buy anything if you need parents' permission :p

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Oh wow, I would've never thought that something like this would work. Thank you for posting this, hopefully it helps out a lot of players who experience this problem!