Greenland77's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Greenland77, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenland77

Greenland77 New Member

Well, it's about time I introduce myself. Hi, I'm Greenland77, although if you see me, you can call me Green. I am 14 and male, I was born and raised in Alaska, although I moved to Minnesota recently. By the time of typing this, I am about 4 weeks new to the staff team. I've always had a fascination with Pokéfind, and I've always liked to help players. So, now I am here :)

My Discord name is Greenland77, so hmu if you need something or just have a question ;)

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the staff team Green! It's been a pleasure working with you so far. I hope you are enjoying your time in the staff team and helping out the players on the server. Keep doing you <3

3. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Woah its greenland, so much cooler than iceland.

4. Greenland77

Greenland77 New Member

;)

5. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Greenland! ;) I've always wanted to visit Alaska, is it a beautiful place? You're also a great staff member, and a very nice person in general. You do amazing at what you do, so keep it up! <3

7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice Intro Greenland :)

8. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

ik

9. Greenland77

Greenland77 New Member

Hi cuddlycreeper98, Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment. I just now found out that people have replied to my post... First of all thank you, second, Alaska is a very beautiful place, depending on who you are of course. I lived on a mountain in the town of Willow which is nearest to the city of Anchorage, so there would always be a breath taking view of the landscape. Now your probably wondering, is it cold there? Or what is it like to live in Alaska? Well for the first question, it can be cold. As I said my family lived on a mountain, so believe it or not, it wasn't as cold as it was in the rest of the town. Second, it isn't as bad as some people think, it's much like living in a small town, of course depending on where you are. And yes, we have Wi-FI.

I hope this answered your question "Is it beautiful in Alaska" lol.

10. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I seriously would like to tho to Alaska about now :D

11. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Greenland I know I just became staff like 2 days ago but Glad your on the team and Pleased too be working with you :D

12. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Greenland welcome and hya