Texture Pack not downloading in Pokemon World and other gamemodes!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Adxf6t, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

I haven't played this server since November of 2017, and it still won't let me play with a resource pack, and I really want to try out the server and play with the resource pack!
    (Discord ID: Theagames10#2220)

I tried to go to Skyblock and use a resource pack, but it froze and then after 5 min, it kicked me out of the server with the message "[Proxy] Lost connection to the server."
    I then tried to go to the Pokemon World, but it did the same thing but with the basic message "Disconnected"

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Adxf6t,

Make sure that you are using minecraft version 1.10.2 with resource packs set on "prompt". If that does not help, try and delete the server-resource-packs folder in .minecraft. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums. :)

3. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

I already tried those, they didnt work

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Have you tried dedicating more RAM to minecraft?

5. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

I have 4 RAM on this Win 10 laptop rn, so I can try dedicating 2 RAM instead of the default 1 RAM...
    Update: It worked!
    Update 2: It worked for 2 times, but a few minutes ago, it stopped working! I still need help!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  6. Adxf6t

Adxf6t New Member

I still need help, it worked for a few times, but when I tried logging in earlier, it did the same thing as before with the same "Disconnected" message, I still have it at 10.2 optifine, and I have 2 RAM allocated to Minecraft!!

7. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager