Filter Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsDeMod_, Jun 2, 2018.

1. ItsDeMod_

ItsDeMod_ New Member

Make words/phrases like "thot"/"FML" filtered. I got muted for saying each of those, with no warning and no filter. If it's against the rules to say, just filter it! Or at least warn people before an automatic mute!

2. ItsDeMod_

ItsDeMod_ New Member

just realized im probably about to get banned from the forums. honestly at that point im just gonna quit playing

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Well I'm glad you decided to add this as a suggestion. Whether or not it's relating to a punishment you got, you clearly want to see it added to the Filter. I agree that it should be added to the Filter even though it states in the rules it can get you muted. Depending on the punishment and how many offenses you have previously for that specific punishment. The times can go up and there will be no warnings. You won't get banned from the Forums unless you do something that is bannable.

4. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Now take this with a grain of salt as I am not a dev. But I am assuming the amount of words needed to be filtered as well as certain phrases unsayable for example 'his hitmonlee' would occur at a much larger rate.

5. ItsDeMod_

ItsDeMod_ New Member

Ok then if it filters too many innocent phrases/words maybe make a warn system where you get one warning if it's the first time you've said that unfiltered phrase, the next time you do it it's a mute?