Newer Ideas (LONG)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MetalShadic, Jun 2, 2018.

1. MetalShadic

MetalShadic New Member

Oh boy, this is the 15th message that I made and I didn't even start on my Introduction. But miss me with that stuff, that's next post (Hopefully). Now, as I have played for a month on Survival, I say now I should make a couple of things on a wishlist.

More NPCs:
    This is all possibly gonna be added sometime soon, but I figured I could give an idea for these.

Move Remover- This is something that could be helpful; it can get rid of a bad move, and, in combination with the Tutor... actually, I won't finish that. So maybe good, maybe not.

The Nature Man (Bare with me)- We all know how bad it is to get a Pokemon that took forever, and just to be wasted with a bad nature; Now, with the shiny event, I can feel more like a failure whenever I catch a thing. This thing can help so many people with so many things: pay a set fee (Probs 500k) for a random nature, or choose to get a nature of your choice, which will show what it will do as you hover over it (Price: around 2M maybe). Sure, these prices might be too low, but this idea can still work.

TM Seller- Ok, lemme explain this one: Yeah, we should have to work for TMs, but I feel like it could make this more fair: It would sell a random move, each one of a type, none the same type. But, I know this will be too overpowered, so I thought of this counter: These TMS at the shop will be sold at a higher price of Token than the wild Sellers, and these sellers could sell very special moves of types (Not obtainable from the Shop people), along with the normal TMs, at the same price, since we worked for finding them, and these 'special' TMs could be sold at a slightly higher price than the normal TMs.

Breeders- Ok, yes this is Gen 1, and yes, breeding wasn't 'till Gen 2, bt this would be a neat idea. These NPCs can either keep your Pokemon and let them lvl up (Giving the choice of whether they learn more moves or not), or let them breed, which can let us all get better Pokemon, however at a cost to bring them back, the longer the stay.

More Trainers- This one might be too much as well, but this is simple: Just increase their spawn rates by a small percentage, and have them give a slightly bigger amount of tokens and coins. They could also have a rarity system: For example, the Merchants would be near the top of this system, so they would have the lowest spawn rate.

Better Chances:
    The title doesn't say much, but it kinda can be understood: better chances for some things.

Eevee (& Pikachu)- Oh, how we adore these, and how we love these, and (What seems like what we all say) we have to has it. However, I don't think the things should be common; These Pokemon are fairly good in battle, and their Evo's prove this as a fact. But, these are things that make people think they are crate only, which feels like it. So, nothing major, but possibly give them a slightly more chance to spawn, and let them spawn in more biomes.

Dratini- For some reason, I don't really mind seeing this Pokemon, let alone finding it. And I know it can be OverPowered in battling, so, have these chances rise, but only by something less than 1%, as I have seen this thing sweep people to the ground (it doesn't feel all that good losing to one thing)

Shiny- Ok, prepare for arguments 'bout this one, but hear me out. Getting a shiny is like having a rank; you actually have something that people with money could get. But, the server needs that money, so the chance should be either the traditional 1/8192, or 1/4096, nothing too overpowered, but something us normies can get.

Legendaries- NOW we have complaints. This might be too much of a rip off, but these Legendaries could be roaming (No. Mewtwo, stay right as you are). These can spawn at random, but the entire Survival [insert number here] server will be noted of the biome and (Not needed but helps) estimated coordinates of the Legend. Also, once someone catches it, it will despawn, and it will never despawn normally. For it to spawn, the first legend must be found and caught. Eventually, the exact coords will be shown, and players can tp to it if it has been far too long.

Shards- Ok, for once this can be short (Spoiler: not really :c). The first Generation depends on Stones to have some pretty good Pokemon, so maybe increase these by a slight amount, and, make these ones the rarest of them all, have the whole stone in the chest, crafting free.

Crafting Items: I really don't know what to say for these. Everyone might have better ideas, so the only thing I got is:

Rare Candy- Yes, I'm going to make this a bit more fair. This candy is made only from the greatest of resources, requiring 4 emeralds, 4 diamonds, and (To top the Fancy-man Cake) a Diamond block, which, all of these combined, would yield one candy. But be warned, as one will be good, and raise the Pokemon's lvl by 1, raise the EXP for trainer lvl by a bit... or either lowers a Pokemon's lvl or your trainer EXP (Will never remove a level, and only a small percentage will be gone)

And... that's all I got for you guys. 1. Sorry for this length, 2. I don't mind if these aren't added, but I do like if you take your time to read through this, and 3. Leave your own thoughts for this as a comment. For now, bye, ma dudes.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

These suggestions are extremely unbalanced and some redundant :

Move Remover- unnecessary
    TM Seller- Not worth it
    Breeders- your thinking of the day care centre
    More Trainers- Good suggestion but has already been suggested a lot
    Eevee (& Pikachu)- I can agree with you on this one !
    Dratini- Dratinis arent that rare in Pworld but could be a bit more common in survival
    Shiny- there is a shiny event on and I dont think the traditional shiny rate would work well.. would make shinies worthless since unlike pokemon everyone can catch it
    Legendaries- you wanted an argument so you get one XD . Firstly that literally sounds like giving away a legendary, something pokefind relies on for income . Plus legendaries dont spawn in the wild , many people seem to think they should but logically doesnt make sense because legendaries belong to set regions and legendaries are in the pokemon games for story purposes. Im highly against this and Im not even legend rank.
    Shards- I support you on the basis this is my exact reply from another forum post XD
    Rare Candy- yes it makes candies rare to get but at that point its not even worth it , plus it doesnt affect player lvl.

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  3. ItsDeMod_

ItsDeMod_ New Member

That rare candy recipe is wayyy too easy to get. If it were a thing before I quit I'd have stacks upon stacks upon stacks of em. I had ~110 blocks of dia (sold some and had 47 when I quit) and a villager farm in my group base, that's essentially infinite emeralds that cost like 26 paper. Like the idea, but if it were to be implemented the recipe would have to be a LOT more expensive, maybe like a nether star and some other extremely rare stuff for 3 rcs.