Idea about Gym Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Drako18, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Drako18

Drako18 New Member

Hey I don't know what you will think about this idea but I'm going to say it anyway.

I think that there should be a special event for a full weekend Friday - Sunday that anyone can join for free that involve gyms. Now my idea is that at the end of the month so the last weekend of the month there should be an event that allows people to go crazy on battling gyms on all servers for that full weekend to carry their team to victory. So to elaborate further on this I am suggesting that this events should have a decent prize at the end for which ever team wins.

How to win exactly: So to win this people who compete in the event will take down gyms with their team mate and which ever team has the most gyms taken on the Sunday night throughout all the servers combined all the players in that team win the prize at the end. The prizes obviously are chosen by the staff team.

Why I think this is a good idea: Well I think that this will help the community of the server grow, what I mean by this is that this will be an opportunity to allow people to use their team working skills to gather up small amounts of people or large amounts to get together and communicate on taking gyms together as a team. This may help people who are either struggling to make friends on the server or are too shy to talk in the team by getting them into the competitive seen and destroy gyms in all the different servers.

Please comment if this is a good idea or not I'm only making this suggestion to get everyone as a team to help each other out and to be community and this could also show how much people love the server.

Also I don't mind if this cant be done like I said it's only a suggestion. Please feel free to chip in ideas in the comment section.

2. Adysyy

Adysyy Jr. Moderator

I agree. As much as the gym system is functional and working fine I feel adding something like this will enhance people's experience on the Server. +1!

3. Drako18

Drako18 New Member

Thank you for your support, every reply means a lot.

4. ItzBlazie

ItzBlazie Member

atm team valor and mistic are in a big gym fight atm i like the idea i just dont understand it that well with what you mean that everyione can go crazy on the gyms as right now they can go crazy

Drako18 likes this.
  5. Drako18

Drako18 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean people do go crazy on the gyms but if this event did happen there would be people constantly in there attacking or defending, because you must have seen it before where if you go into a gym and sometime there might not be a person in there. However with an event like this Gyms will be flooded with people but I do respect your comment because I do know that there are loads of people who do take gyms all the time. I really just meant that it would be a fun event that everyone could like get there competitive side of them out.

6. Drako18

Drako18 New Member

Also this might help people to earn decent rewards maybe like tokens etc or whatever the staff team wants to put in there.

7. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Could be cool, but from what I've seen more people picked Team Mystic than the other teams, wouldn't that give them a pretty big advantage.

Drako18 likes this.
  8. Drako18

Drako18 New Member

I agree with you there. Valor too they have a few servers on lock down. So it might not work but maybe the server could trial it in the future and see if would work out.